[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else watch this? I thought it was enjoyable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
Anybody else watch this? I thought it was enjoyable.
>>
>>82577043
It was different. I liked it. Plus I have a Rose fetish.

Although I was disappointed when they were talking about some book and said "tannhauser gaye" and I thought maybe they were talking about a philip k dick novel. But nope.
>>
mastodon shirt?
>>
>>82577043
boring and forgetteable
>>
I know there's the odd good Netflix show like Bloodline, but have they ever produced an actually great movie yet?
>>
i turned it off after it stopped being somewhat realistic when they retrieved the laptop because i knew i was in for a goofy and mediocre comedy
>>
>>82577213
Beasts of No Nation
>>
>>82577213
Beasts of No Nation is probably the only one.

I enjoyed Tramps too though even though I admit it's average.
>>
I considered watching it for Elijah but I haven't gotten around to it. He was in town a while ago, at bilbolaget, so I should support him back.
>>
I liked it quite a bit. It's not perfect, but it's definitely interesting and I might watch it again now that this thread has reminded me about it.

It feels like something Tarantino might've written in high school or some shit.
>>
File: judas-priest.jpg (32KB, 325x488px)
judas-priest.jpg
32KB, 325x488px
>>82577153
>>
>>82577213
Have they ever actually produced a movie besides the Adam Sandler shit? The rest of their original movies are just shit they bought distribution rights for at film festivals and shit.
>>
Turned it off after 2 minutes. NRA and evil racist white lady talking points in first 2 brief scenes. Looked like I was in for a lecture on the finer points of privilege
>>
>>82578111
Pretty sure they actually produced Beasts.
>>
>>82577043

Your mom was enjoyable when she rode my dick last night
>>
>>82577043
Since Trump was elected, part of the New Narrative is "ordinary people feel alienated from reality" etc. -- like the title of this show, or that stupid time travelers from the future series Netflix has.

If Hillary had been elected, you can bet the Narrative would be "let's continue to destroy masculine archtypes and expectations and rely on the government to tell us how to live and think".
>>
>everyones an asshole
>is an even bigger asshole

bleh story, really unlike-able main character
>>
>>82577280
>>82577305
siege of jadotville is kino too.
also, i love chef's table, absolte foodkino and netflix' best show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.