[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 11

The infamous SEX talk scene...this can't be kino, can it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4pHFIt8Vg
>>
>>82575621
MASTERPIECE

ULTRA KINO
>>
>degeneracy
>kino
>>
>>82575621
it's hard to watch kids being dumb ass kids it's cringy af. but it's kid of true, teens do feel that social pressure to talk up experiences even though they don't know shit. it's a cliche for a reason. in that sense this moment captured that well.
>>
>>82575621
this shit is gay i dont get why anyone praised it

imagine fucking that teen rosario dawson though god fucking damn
>>
>>82575621
Fucking MASTERPIECE OF KINO
>>
>>82575621
why are the white people acting like black people?
why is the camera focusing on the crotch of a 16 year old
>>
>>82575621
Actually seems pretty on-par with how cringey kids act regarding sex as they're growing up (which isn't their fault really... mentally developing and all that shit).

Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young, and the young want to pretend that they're not like this or never were.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1CdrKenfXo

was this scene kino?
>>
File: 1487138568295.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1487138568295.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>82576643
>Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young
It haunts me every day
>>
>>82576583
It's the 90's. I was in a middle-class white area, and bunch of kids acted like this.
>>
One of the most annoying movies I ever saw. Horrible!
>>
>>82576583
Just look on /pol/ all the white supremacists use nigger vernacular such as 'based' and 'nigga'
>>
>>82576734
Its not that bad desu
>>
I have no legs, I have no legs
>>
>>82575621
i masturbated to the sex scene when i was
K I D
I
D
>>
>the way they fucked up that black guy trying to start shit while they were skating

KINO
>>
Ancient fag opinion. This movie was far more representative of my teenage life than the complete bullshit like Dawsons Creek they made in the 90s. It was like the highlights of every weekend when you were 15 condensed into a day.
>>
How did Telly manage to get girls in the first place? He was ugly as fuck.
>>
>>82578058
I'm 34 and grew up in a wealthy, kind of rural area so Kids was pretty hard to relate to.
>>
>>82578140

That just seems totally alien to me. What did you even do for fun as a teen in places like that?
>>
Harmony Korine might be pretentious, but he's definitely got a touch for genuine portrayals of young people.
>>
>>82577769
>I can't believe we finally became Kids:A Film by Larry Clark
fucking seriously?
>>
>>82580269

he was probably 12 when he wrote this
>>
This is a great film, it's incredibly realistic to the point of almost feeling like a documentary. Korine and some of the actors really did live like this and it shows in the dialog and acting
>>
>>82580687

17 or 18 from memory.

>>82580748

This. Barely any films come even close. It's like most teen movies are written by people who never actually experienced being a teenager and are compensating for this by creating an unrealistic fantasy version of adolescence.
>>
>>82579300
Everyone had big back yards so large house parties were the main thing.
>>
>>82582197

I guess you make your own fun.
>>
>>82582056
lol shows how much you know he literally said he made spring breakers because he never got to live that life
>>
>It's another kinotard garbage thread
>>
>>82582723
Korine literally met the director Larry Clark while skating in Washington Square Park in NYC, just like they do in the movie
>>
BUTTERSCOTCH YO

I WANNA BUY YOU CORN DOGS
>>
>>82576643
I wish I could forget. Fuck you for reminding me.
>>
>>82582723

Spring Breakers isn't comparable to a gritty, realistic teen drama like Kids is though and you're retarded for trying this hard to make this connection.
>>
>>82584652
if you think Kids is realistic you're retarded
>>
>>82584779
its more realistic than not if you had friends as a kid and didnt play videogames in your room all day like a single mommy genetic dead end
>>
>>82584851
that's ironic since it's the single mom kids that would be more prone to being like that due to lack of supervision, anyway that's not what I meant, it's just that the movie is downright extremist in its message
>>
>>82584903
Welcome to lower Manhattan in 1995.
>>
>>82575621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0
>>
>>82584779

Could you be any more of a sheltered numale? It's honestly weird how losers will happily frame their experiences as normal and the idea that something else presents a life they missed out on as fiction.

>>82584903

Autism.png
>>
>>82584992
I'm saying it's played up for sensationalism, much like you're doing
>>82585012
I'm the same person and you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not at all saying people don't do things like that, but in all earnestness it's people who are coddled by an older sibling or something that get caught up in that life, most of them aren't even lower class and only embellish it to look "real", and you're most likely the same, I mean if everyone does it then why even mention it? believing so is your justification for being a tool.
>>
>>82585059
Nothing sensationalist about it actually. And I can clearly tell you've never been to the City in that time period and never got out of the vision field of your parentals for more than three hours at a time in the city. All types of kids got into all types of pernicious situations especially in that age bracket. Half the kids were very much living like this in the film. Read Young, Sleek and Full of Hell. That whole squad of people that influenced and starred in the film had sultry connections to Alleged gallery and burgeoning rave scene that was coming about from Delancey Street all the way to Canal.
>>
>>82585208
Yes it is played up for sensationalism for reasons I don't care to explain because you're painfully stupid if you don't realize why, you're the one who is deluded an you honestly have no clue what my life situation is like, wow you mentioned the scenes, only rich kids have the time to spare for that bullshit. You're a phony who has no idea what real life is. You can think whatever you want about me but my life represents the real side of life and all you've deluded yourself to believe is real is incredibly contrived.
>>
>>82585273
You are clearly an underage -

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIoLVf1ze8
>>
>>82585332
not at all you fucking rich boy turkey fake street poser, real downtrodden people don't embellish but pussy ass poser daddy's boy piece of shit
>>
>>82585273
It's ok to get called out and pontificate on shit you have no clue about. Don't take it too hard m8.
>>
>>82575621
This movie denounces degeneracies
>>
>>82585362
Hahaha ur mad nigga lmao
>>
>>82585368
I know exactly what I'm talking about, I don't have to have "been there", only some pretentious ass rich bitch would presume such a contrived circumstance was necessary, you're a phony ass poster child coddled fake and you have no idea what real life is!
>>
>>82585411
You have yet to rebuke anything I've said and it's literally pissing you off and it's kinda hilarious at this point. I'm just gonna keep prodding at you with real life data fuck boy lmao.
>>
>>82585438
I don't care to explain to someone so dense how wrong they are, it's a lost cause
>>
>>82576643
>Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young

Every day I want to escape it but I can't move on
>>
>>82576659
>Dan Johnston

I met this guy like 3 years Go and he was trying to sell me some cheap broken acoustic guitar.
>>
>>82585482
Because you have no data and no knowledge to the contrary. It's cool man don't be so angry. You thought you could post on here with some authority but you can't and its made you spew nebulous responses and all that it's fine man . Go butter a bagel.
>>
>>82585532
Now you're trying to sound logical, you're obviously a prep that has to drag themselves through the mud and slum around and act because you know what you are, but you can't shake that inherent snobbishness.
>>
>>82578058
How many of your friends died of the AIDS?
>>
>>82585564
You keep alluding to snobbery but the data you posted yourself makes absolutely no sense with the history of film on record. I mean at least try to keep it sensible lmao.
>>
>>82584851
>It's better to be a violent neanderthal, fucking like a dog in heat at 12 than a civilized child playing video games indoors

Ok, Jamal.
>>
>>82585615
you're just an MTV bred poser dog, just fuck off already with your spoiled ass "real life" which has nothing to do with actual struggle and it a luxury of the upper class
>>
>>82575621

Why can't I stop laughing?
>>
>>82578058
Your friends died of aids too?
>>
>>82582197
How can black bois even compete?
>>
>>82585669
Idk where you got a caste system in all of this. I'm born and bred from NJ and lived about 30 minutes from the city. Take the PATH and skate out of port authority and find spots all day. Our whole generation is an aberration from the original MTV generation so idk what you're getting at. The folks in KIDS were just the next wave format from the OG downtown 500, just with Blind jeans and more whippits.
>>
>>82575621
>/tv/ likes Kids' sex scenes
Who's really surprised?
>>
>>82575621
this is korines only decent flick
>>
>>82585795
wow you're a skater, confirmed rich boy poser and you're so wrapped up in your hum drum bubble that you really think it represents real life
you're fucking pathetic, and you'll never know what real life is!
>>
>>82585908
Hahhaha you're completely mad man lmao. Aint nothing rich about four wheels and wood. Your presuppositions are flabbergasting.
>>
>>82576458
you are forgetting about Casper
its funny because I grew up as a teenager wanting to be a skateboarder. I sucked at it. A girl I was in a sortof friends with benefits thing recommend it to me.
>>
>>82585740
>ancient fag
i dont think you have to even ask that bro
>>
>>82586076
Remember back to when you were first getting drunk and feeling up the boobies...those were the days.
>>
>>82575621
I WAS 17 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED SO I FEEL NO SHAME IN ADMITTING THAT I BEAT MY FUCKING MEAT MANY TIMES TO THIS FLICK!!! APART FROM THAT IT IS A MASTERPIECE!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>82576692
ME TOO!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>82580748
>it's incredibly realistic
Watch that video in OP and tell me that's realistic. Dumb ass.
>>
>>82585935
it is rich to somebody who's struggling to eat, just admit you're an asswipe suburbanite living vicariously through someone else's fantasy
>>
>>82578058
I'M 39 AND THIS ABSOLUTELY CAPTURES THE SORT OF MEANDERING MALASIE OF A HOT SUMMER DAY; HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS, DRINKING AND FUCKING SLAGS!!! GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT I MISS THAT TIME OF MY LIFE ALONG WITH ARCADES AND VIDEOSTORES!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/VGsfTHcn654
>>
>>82586276
Nah that's not gonna work in this paradigm. You got called out just face up to not knowing what you are talking about, not knowing any of the minutiae behind the film. And stop fucking replying.
>>
I grew up in small town Canada, this shit was totally foreign to me. Dude was handing out aids like candy in this movie.
>>
>>82586276
Oh shit, didn't know we had Oliver Twist up in this bitch.
>>
>>82586276
Listen to this guy and understand how we lived out our lives back then. >>82586301
>>
>>82576583
You clearly have no idea of what culture is/was like in New York City.
>>
>>82586342
Exactly my fucking point lmao.
>>
>>82586331
It's not about the movie, it's about uppity ass posers like you, just the vocabulary you're using screams upper class son of an ivy league grad preppy bitch
>>82586355
I don't care about that ignorant bullshit, it represents nothing about real honest life
>>
>>82585059

Everything about this post in straight up retard tier.

>>82585273
>for reasons I don't care to explain because you're painfully stupid

>le I'm not going to explain why you're wrong maymay!

Have some self respect and just admit you were a total fucking loser in high school.

>>82585740

Nobody dies of aids in the movie.
>>
>>82586388
I'm from the hood and I got out and got an education how hard is that to ascertain my god you are an underage faggot lmao.
>>
>>82586301

It's true though. Skating, smoking weed, warehouse raves, no fucking social media... Great times.
>>
>>82586397
everyone was a loser in high school, am I supposed to be impressed because they were groomed by older kids to consume corporate products? everything about that is totally phoned in.
>>82586423
that hood is nothing, you're not very smart if you don't realize how minute you "struggle" compared to what people went through in history, affirmative action bitch most likely, probably an upper class poser that grew up on the fringes of "the hood" and somehow think they claim it all
>>
>>82586388
You couldn't reason your way out of hot situation with a heroin addict with shit on their shoe. I've met burnouts with a more erudite constitution than you fucking imbecile lmao.

>Hurrr ur a poser Hurrr

Give us a fucking break faggot.
>>
>>82586481
You have yet to make any sense. I told you to stfu a few posts back ...maybe take heed?
>>
>>82586487
so, fucking heroin doesn't ring alarms in my brain that scream THIS IS REAL LIFE, you don't even know why heroin exists in the world at all you contrived ass POSER
>>
>>82585505
:(
>>
>>82586481
>everyone was a loser in high school

Your projecting is off the charts.
>>
>>82586526
You still sound misinformed and clearly born after 2001. Douchenozzle.
>>
>>82586474
YOU GOT IT!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0
>>
>>82586544
I've been to my old high school recently and everyone was pretty shrimpy, maybe the reason you think it's so grandiose at the time is because you're emulating a fake ass movie and really believe in the sensationalism.
>>82586559
believe what you want faggot,you clearly can't handle reality
>>
>>82586564
the jam
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4khA1Nle68
>>
>>82586581
>Talking about Sensationalism within a movie
>Thinks this is the paragon of thought
> Extremely butt mad he got called out on the internet
>>
>>82586639
this all started because they denied the sensationalism which is plain retarded
>>
>>82586665
And you don't think to be redundant about said "sensationalism" within the same respect as movie discussion is just as retarded? In order to have a decent conversation with people you usually have to let ancillary autism out of the back door my guy.
>>
>>82586701
if wouldn't be a problem is all these "street kids" who see this movie as emblematic didn't insist that their lives weren't extremely contrived and obligatory and that my autism is a far realer problem and represents actual struggle, because it isn't glamorous
>>
>>82586786
Glamor can have just as many contrivances and if you are trying to still displace the actual reality of the LES and the source material of what Korine wrote about you would be hugely mistaken. Don't sit on the internet fabricating what a zeitgeist shouldn't be when the history has already been written.
>>
>>82586875
you're just a huge nerd pretending not to be a huge nerd and you really honestly have no idea what real ordinary life is
>>
>>82586908
Again another assumption without any data. We are talking about someone else's IP here and you clearly don't know enough about the surrounding cultural topology. I know because I was there, my counterparts were there and all the stuff leeched out into my further growth. You don't need to be " cool" to hang out around other human beings when stuff is happening. Your use of hubris is not helping your initial assertion.
>>
>>82586581
YEP, I'M CONVINCED THAT YOU'RE A MILLENNIAL NUMALE FAGGOT TWITTER TWAT WHO WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND JUST HOW REALISTIC "KIDS" WAS!!! "SENSATIONALISM"?!? BITCH, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE AND NEVER WILL ABOUT WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE YOUNG AND ALIVE BACK THEN, SO SHOVE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FAGGOTRY UP YOUR PIOUS ASSHOLE YOU DRIBBLING AUTISMO KNOW-NOTHING FUCKTARD!!! KORINE WROTE THE SCRIPT BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCES THAT I CAN FUCKING VOUCH ARE VIRTUALLY 100% ACCURATE IN REGARDS TO THE MOOD, ATMOSPHERE AND WAY TEENAGERS WERE BACK THEN!!! YOU ALSO DON'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT LARRY CLARK MADE HIS NAME AS A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO DOCUMENTED TEEN DRUG USE AND SEXUALITY IN HIS BOOK "TEENAGE LUST" (1983) THAT HE PRODUCED WHILE LIVING IN NEW YORK!!! AND IT ISN'T THE DRUGS OR SEX IN "KIDS" THAT MAKES PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE, IT'S THAT PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT THE MOVIE HAS THE SMELL OF TRUTH TO IT WHICH IS WHY IT'S SUCH A POWERFUL AND DEVASTATING MASTERPIECE THAT LEAVES ME IN TEARS EVEN TODAY!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/MSAgD9u-6yU
>>
>>82587003
Took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>82587003
The amount of kids i knew in school to sneak to see this shit from a shabby video store, the next day too see how fucked they felt was like pearl harbor happened.
>>
>>82586980
I don't care if you were there, that makes it even more contrived because you can't see it from a vantage point and realize how phoned it was
>>82587003
wow, I missed such a defining time as the mid-90s, kiss my ass, and I don't care about pedophile media preying on susceptible youth, ironically enough you need to call back to this media in order to re-affirm what you allegedly lived through, perhaps because you know it was actually rather mundane?
>>82587051
turkeys all cluck the same don't they?
>>
>>82586611
MY AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMPATRIOT!!!

DON'T WANNA SAY "MAH NIGGA" LEST I OFFEND SOME NUMALE SJW SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FAGGOTS DELICATE SENSIBILITIES!!!FACT!!! :D
https://youtu.be/KJJ30mfaF9Y
>>
>only woman of color doesn't get billing

Racist & sexist desu
>>
>>82587088
See this makes yourwho angle pointless to try to maneuver on because you are entitled. We don't have to verify shit with you the burden of proof is on YOU. In 95 this shit was hardcore as to why it got an NC-17 rating. Culturally that was a big fucking deal at the time.
>>
>>82587110
FUCK YES AHKI !!!
>>
>>82586581
>maybe the reason you think it's so grandiose at the time is because you're emulating a fake ass movie and really believe in the sensationalism.

There was nothing particularly grandiose or sensationalist about the movie, beyond the fact it was a condensation of teenage life set over a day or so. Stop being hyperbolic because you've got. No argument and can't cope with being rekt.

You really are incredibly upset that teenage life is like this for some strange reason.

>>82587003

Hanging out, talking shit, getting wasted and fucking girls isn't exactly some sort of phenomenonal thing, anon. Was your adolescence really shitty?
>>
>>82587078

So what you're saying is you knew exactly no kids who did this but for some reason you felt the need to make that stupid post?
>>
>>82587157
Words can't describe how incredibly retarded you are. You want to vouch for "the street", then turn around and spout legal terms out of context on a fucking image board. Speaking of which, if you're so real what are you even doing here, this place is notorious as a pen for losers, must be why you're trying to shake it off on me, because you may have existed on the fringes of such matters but you're actually a coddled ass loser too, even more fraught because you had it dangling before your eyes and you're still so painfully stupid.
>>82587222
It's not though, it's a movie and the mundane elements are played up to be grandiose and dynamic when they're quite contrived.
>>
>>82575621
LOL, she has aids.
>>
>>82587222
Would you rather be in Bosnia selling your sisters pussy clot for cigarettes?
>>
>>82587250
You can't read. It's a movie. Kids like to watch adult things because parents don't let them. It's not rocket science, Try to stay focused.
>>
>>82587251
>more ad hominem
> can't handle people getting him so asshurt
> doesn't understand how open source /tv/ is
> can't wreck anyone

Must be sad.
>>
>>82587251
>It's not though, it's a movie and the mundane elements are played up to be grandiose and dynamic when they're quite contrived.

They're not played up this way at all. Just admit you think this because everything about it is alien to you instead of refusing to acknowledge you wasted the best years of your life being a loser.
>>
>>82587051
TOO BAD OUR MILLENNIAL FRIEND HERE WONT TAKE THE COCK OUT OF HIS BECAUSE I'VE SEEN CASES OF CIMS (COCK IN MOUTH SYNDROME) BEFORE BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY COCKS FIT INTO ONE MOUTH BUT THAT'S NUMALES FOR YA!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/u6VTj7LhCtE
>>
>>82575621
FUCK THUPREME
>>
>>82587353
you'll just keep thinking like that but I know the truth and am eternally smug at how painfully ignorant you are
>>82587360
They are played the fuck up and aren't realistic, you're a tool if you think otherwise, and you don't know anything about me and honestly the people that lived like that are the real losers that played right into palm of companies making whatever materials they got off on
>>
>>82587386
Luke's vids gave me so many chubs back then fugggg. Shit like this and Freaknik pretty much planned out my college life lmao.
>>
>>82587309

>my parents sheltered me so everybody else had the same experience as me.

Kids was about the only movie from that era that everyone I knew could relate to in numerous ways. None of us identified with being Dawson or Pacey or some other actually contrived 30 something nerds revisionist version of being a teenager.
>>
>>82587414
You can't seem to stop using that word like it enhances your syntax with non-visible autism its hilarious m8.
>>
>>82587251
>Speaking of which, if you're so real what are you even doing here, this place is notorious as a pen for losers

>le I'm a loser on le loser website maymay

Fucking hell, you're trying way too hard.
>>
>>82587392
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnlaEdxQ5k
>>
>>82587444
>>82587470
la la la you're so contrived, MTV raised swine, corporate ass kissers, thought you were getting off when their ads just made you want their products so much you'd conspire with pedophiles to get off a little, honestly having no idea what real life is, ha ha ha, so pathetic
>>
>>82575621
Watch it on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcxJpslyIO8
>>
>>82587414
>They are played the fuck up and aren't realistic, you're a tool if you think otherwise

You're saying there's nothing realistic about teenagers going skating, getting high, getting laid, fighting, and partying?

>the people that lived like that are the real losers that played right into palm of companies making whatever materials they got off on

What companies? What materials? What are you even on about you ridiculous sperglord?
>>
>>82587511
This is making you look more like jagaloon and its entertaining my guy.
>>
>>82587511

>I've completely lost the argument an am resorting to ranting gibberish - the post.
>>
>you will never be a non-socially awkward teenager growing up in mid 90's New York City

Fucking kill me pham.
>>
>>82587443
You can't even relate to basal childhood things like doing bad stuff with your friends lmao ...what a cunt.
>>
>>82587588

>illiterate gibberish

Look at this fucking loser lashing out like a bitch
>>
>>82587639
OH nice comeback Copernicus lmao.
>>
>>82587639
Gonne tell me something is contrived again you fuck nut? Lmao.
>>
>>82587679
>>82587706

>being so rekt, furious and triggered you samefag in a desperate attempt to not be a completely BTFO cunt

Cry more, numale.
>>
>>82587781
Actually different people ...soo yea no.
>>
>>82587781
Tell me more about 1995 tho ..
>>
>>82587588

I like how your argument has gone from:

>you can't relate to this movie because it's contrived

To

>you can't relate to the realistic things depicted in this movie because you weren't cool enough

You fucking absolutely destroyed today. Just accept it.
>>
>>82587829
You really do have bad reading comprehension and think you suffer from a personality disorder. Your initial posit is all about it being sensational and you have yet to prove that in the year 1995 people didn't live like what was illustrated in the affirmation movie. Stand on your square and stop being so mad you can't formulate a solid argument.
>>
>>82587815

It was a fine old time. Skateboarding, Drum n Bass, warehouse raves, actually having friends you knew and spent time with in real life....
>>
>>82587882
*aforementioned
*I think you suffer from a personality disorder
>>
>>82587882
>Your initial posit is all about it being sensational and you have yet to prove that in the year 1995 people didn't live like what was illustrated in the affirmation movie

I'm not the poster making those claims.
>>
>>82587898
Rightttt
>>
>>82587930
Dont same fag now take this beating like a man.
>>
>>82587937

Sounds ridiculous and far fetched?
>>
>>82585892
>what is Gummo
>>
>>82587965
That wasn't a pejorative take a chill pill
>>
>>82587961

I'm this poster >>82587533

It's ok anon, you've just got confused.
>>
>>82587984
See that's a hard one.
>>
>>82586206
t. autistic virgin nerd with no friends
>>
>>82587993

>being this hypersensitive
>>
>>82588004
That wasn't me man ...
>>
>>82588029
That was a layup don't be a faggot.
>>
>>82588045

You should learn to follow conversations on here.
>>
>>82588176
That was your folly move on to someone else.
>>
Casper the dopest ghost

All the bitches love me cuz I'm Casper the dopest ghost
>>
Shh it's me, Casper gives me instaboner
>>
>>82575621
The entire movie was KINO
>>
>>82588243

No, you mistook me for another poster and now you're desperately trying to backpedal
>>
>>82588306

This right here

Fucking KINO
>>
>>82585003
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

.... UHHHHHHHHH

do do dooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*starts dancing and humping cane in puddle*
>>
>>82588421
No its the other way around you initialized on me.
>>
>>82588421
I never posted sensationalism at all ..so move it along.
>>
>teen Rosario Dawson talking about how she loves hard core fucking in some bushes

K
I
N
O
>>
>>82587551
FORGET IT, JAKE, IT'S TARDVILLE AND HE'S THE FUCKIN MAYOR!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/MfizHHB0iZc
>>
>>82588500
Hahah sounds like a whiter Shock G from Digital Underground
>>
>>82588487

I'm not the poster accusing you of being sensationalist.

Quote who you think I am.
>>
>>82587222
>Hanging out, talking shit, getting wasted and fucking girls isn't exactly some sort of phenomenonal thing, anon. Was your adolescence really shitty?

FUCK NO, I LOVED IT!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/CNAkbbKycCM
>>
>>82588595
Im saying im not this guy > >>82587414
>>
>>82588639
Eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlgiWBCbCJk
>>
File: 1450050992208.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1450050992208.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>tfw 24 year old virgin
>>
>tfw I have no legs
>>
File: MAD_FLAVA.png (132KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
MAD_FLAVA.png
132KB, 400x267px
>>
>>82575621
I grew up in the neighborhood where Casper(?) pisses on the building, where Telly has sex with the girl in the start of the building, where they steal the 40 oz, where they swim later in the movie. I used to hang out in lower Manhattan too with a lot of my friends, so watching this as a teenager really hit me in how close it was filmed, but none of it is super realistic. Yes there are sex crazy people, but everyone has safe sex, and girls on the Upper East Sider of Manhattan aren't that easy.
>>
>>82575621
most people's sex expeirences dont even last 5 minutes and are lame as fucking hell, most women just lay there motionless as the guy slowly pushes forward like a lazy cow

sex is largely overrated and most people's first times are completely terrible they just try to in a hand waving motion pretend it doesn't matter, but it does, and this whole chasing sex as an image, is sad and pathetic and devalues the entire purpose of sex, w hich is being so socially comfortable with someone you can be nude with and practice reproduction, which is missed on most dumb ignorant children or socially retarded autists who spend all day on 4chan shitposting because they are lonely poorfags with no lives
>>
>>82588648

And I'm not accusing you of being that guy.
>>
This made me realize that everyone has AIDS

Thank god for abstinence
>>
>>82588912

t. bitter virgin

Come on man, the "most people..." argument is always an open admission you're full of shit.
>>
>>82588912
>the entire purpose of sex, which is being so socially comfortable with someone you can be nude with and practice reproduction

https://youtu.be/jhaJrjFnsI8
>>
>>82588970
Then wat is this? >>82587533
You aren't responding to me here.
>>
Everybody in this thread is a retarded poser and New York city is for unironic fags
>>
>>82589031
lol
>>
>>82588723
dont sweat it too much man, it will happen eventually and once it does you feel silly looking back because sex is highly overrated
>>
>>82589032

In which part of that post you quoted do I accuse you of being that guy? Specifically.
>>
>>82589086

>I'm awful in bed so that means everyone else is!
>>
>>82589126
Is that not the person who made the initial statement of which I wasn't even talking to you about?
>>
>>82589229

>refusing to answer the question

You just quoted me. You've got your posters confused, which is what I've been saying the entire time.
>>
>>82589380
No, you quoted me and for some reason think this matters so muchto keep cracking on with I just gave you all of your autistic info because you clearly can't handle reading things. Now fuck off.
>>
somebody quoted somebody

the thread
>>
>>82589521
This post here, the one you just fucking quoted, is me

>>82587533

You literally can't fucking accept you've got the wrong poster, can you, you autistic retard?

You can't even quote the part where you say. I accuse you of being someone else.

REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>82589731
lol
>>
File: 1436591545331.jpg (129KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1436591545331.jpg
129KB, 1500x1500px
>>82589733
Damn son you gettin' rekt and looking all retarded and shit lmao
>>
File: i have no legs.jpg (29KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
i have no legs.jpg
29KB, 608x336px
I'm pretty sure this thread is missing the point

I have no legs.

I HAVE NO LEGS
>>
>>82589892

/thread
>>
File: meh.ro11409.png (501KB, 668x930px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11409.png
501KB, 668x930px
I can only tolerate Korine's debauched depictions of squalor and degeneracy for so long. I have to turn off his films halfway through, they're almost suffocating, It's like being stuck inside of a rotting sauna. Just too depraved, and in such a sincere way. A little reminiscent of Roger Waters flicks, but less over the top, and without the having the intention of being disgusting.

I'll appreciate photography with similar themes, but watching a whole movie is a chore.
>>
>>82589921
I feel like he's in the same vein as Gaspar Noe, they have a comfortability meter which they always sink into "Walk out of theater pussy" mode. Sometimes it works and sometimes it's really bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3O4dCcWeSs

somebody got his ass beat.
>>
>>82589990
They're very thematically similar except korine puts great emphasis on adolescence, which I feel adds another layer to really sink the "comfortability meter" further down.

Actually I'm not sure if I'd rather watch a Noe or a Korine film, if I had to sit through one.
>>
>>82590148
Yea it's a tough watch on both fronts. That's what makes them interesting to me, I know a lot of folks tire of their tactics though and very easily at that. Stuffs not meant to be put on loop I feel.
>>
I'm a New Yorker who was born in 1996 and the movie still feels pretty true to life

And if you give me any knee-jerk postmillenial hate you're just a bitter old fuck who's bound to catch a skateboard to the head, sooner or later
>>
>>82589827

>gets absolutely BTFO
>refuses to answer a simple question that would clarify he has made a simple mistake
>refuses to admit he has two posters confused
>>
>>82589921

You come across like a bitch. Honestly, what sort of sensitive cum gargler do you have to be to actually feel this offended by a movie?
>>
>>82590388
Give it up fagoon
>>
>>82590315
from what, the 10 year old suburbanite's that compose "skater" culture now? sounds like you're a bitter old fuck clinging to a dead "culture"
>>
>>82576777
bet
>>
File: 8276.jpg (410KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
8276.jpg
410KB, 1200x800px
>>82590484
OH man its sooo dead
>>
>>82590521
whoa look at all those oreos wearing overpriced designer clothing, even if it's "alive" it's totally fake now
>>
File: whathappend.jpg (8KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
whathappend.jpg
8KB, 302x167px
>>82576777
underrated
>>
>>82584779
You have outed yourself as a NEET anon
>>
>>82590548
All those people are skateboarding and that's all that matters. Do that PCU SJW bullshit with the fruit booters.
>>
>>82590548
>clearly don't skate.
>>
>>82590582
>>82590599
I couldn't give less of a shit. If I were an adult that cared about skating I wouldn't be up front about it.
>>
>>82585273
Dude you are struggling right now to not lose this argument in a pathetic fashion
>>
>>82590622
And you've just completely outed yourself as a fuckin mook and an underage lmao.
>>
>>82590641
It's easy to think that way because it's common, cocksucker that you are
>>
It's actually more kino than I remember when I saw it back the day.
>>
>>82590657
I don't care, skating is for white trash
>>
>>82590484
I didn't even mean the skateboarding part, I just meant trying to amuse myself in the city with my boys
I can and do skate, but I never learned how to do more than Ollie because I fell on my face and fucked my mouth up in middle school and was always reluctant to try risky stuff after that. It's not a big part of my identity.
And I'm 20 years old ya dickhead
>>
>>82586276
Damn you are actually upset about this aren't you that's really cute
>>
>>82590702
Don't talk no more.
>>
>>82590717
The ollie is all you need that's what people like to look over. It's all about getting over stuff and having fun and not being a cunt. (not calling you one)
>>
>>82590757
Indeed. also, in regards to this guy's comments about skaters overdressing: At least half the kids I see in the middle of skateboarding are dressed pretty modestly, and even the ones who dress flashy still dress functional

You know since they have to be able to actually skateboard in what they're wearing
>>
DAMN TEENAGERS

YOU SCARY
>>
>>82590908
Yea there is no point in trying to look super clean cuz your shit will be fucked by the end of the day in some manner. If your gear and shoes are new that's clean enough. Anybody going super hard on how they look are probably not going spot to spot. Not many can pull it off without looking like a total herb.
>>
>>82584779
LOOK FAGGOT, WE GET IT, YOU HAVE NO CONTACT WITH LIVING BEINGS OUTSIDE YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT APART FROM THE ALPHAS WHO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP AT SCHOOL OR YOUR DAD'S BOWLING TEAM WHO SHOW UP IN YOUR BEDROOM, STINKING OF BOOZE, AND TAKE TURNS POUNDING YOUR TENDER PINK ASS!!! THE REST OF THE TIME YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE OF MESSAGE BOARDS LIKE MOST TEENAGE OUTCAST CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL BRONIES OF THIS ERA!!! I FUCKING PITY AND DESPISE YOUR GENERATION WHO SOCIALIZE THROUGH A FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN AND NEVER KNOW THE FREEDOM OF RUNNING WILD OUTSIDE WITH FRIENDS WHO YOU HAD TO MEET WITH IN PERSON!!! THAT SCREEN IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE MILLENNIALS SAFE SPACE THAT YOU USE TO SHEILD YOURSELVES FROM ACTUAL HUMAN INTERACTION BECAUSE PEOPLE PROBABLY HATE YOUR FUCKING RETARDED MONGOLOID ASS FROM THE FIRST SECOND THEY MEET YOU, LIKE DOGS WHO CAN SMELL FAGGOTRY AND WEAKNESS OFF YOU LIKE THE SCENT OF BIG BLACK COCK COMING FROM YOUR MOMS BREATH EACH MORNING!!! BEFORE THE INTERNET THERE WAS REAL DARKNESS, WONDER AND MYSTERY TO THE WORLD AND WHEN YOU GOT TOGETHER WITH BITCHES AND BUDS YOU BREATHED IN THE COOL NIGHT AIR AND KNEW WHAT IT MEANT TO BE ALIVE WHILE YOU'RE AREADY DEAD YOU SHELTERED LITTLE CUNT!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>82591116
no actually my life is a thousand times realer than what you described and you're actually a sheltered pretty boy pretending to be street because you have the luxury to, also ranting about millenials and then posting silly youtube videos, I can't even laugh at such stupidity
>>
File: slipperyslope.jpg (305KB, 868x2600px) Image search: [Google]
slipperyslope.jpg
305KB, 868x2600px
is this a cringe thread?
>>
>>82591152
SO YOU'RE A PRETENTIOUS FAGGOT TOO!!! GOT A VIDEO OF THE ONLY TYPE OF SOCIAL GATHERING YOU'D BE WELCOMED AT SINCE I DOUBT YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS AND CAN'T GET LAID AT A MORGUE!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/E1Amh2MfJ4U
>>
>>82591152
You think I'm pretty? :3
>>
>>82591276
Is that last one real no fucking wheyy my guy.
>>
>>82591276

That escalated quickly.
>>
>>82591276
this can't be real
>>
>>82591276
>I had sex with a dog
>all of 4chan
>>
>>82591330
>>82591548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srOsrIC9Gj8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HclVrFsAnY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
>>
FUCK YOU ALL, I HAVE NO LEGS

I HAVE NO LEGS
>>
>>82590430
Who said anything about being offended. It's disturbing, not offensive.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.