[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he a replicant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>>
he's a goose
>>
He drives
>>
>>82574734
If you watch the trailer and go to the last scene where he's readjng the book it looks like his eyes are replicants eyes with the reflection in them
>>
File: 1428100920020.jpg (220KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428100920020.jpg
220KB, 600x800px
>>82574775
the goose is loose
>>
>>82574734
I read an interesting idea that he's the son of Rachel and Deckard, so he's either half-human/half-replicant or the first replicant to be born like a human would be.

It would make sense, considering the lines about the "invisible wall between groups" and the "special" thing
>>
Old man Deckard. Does that mean Scott retconned his retcon?
>>
File: human bean.jpg (41KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
human bean.jpg
41KB, 540x423px
>>82574734
>A real human bean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cedWvuxwbc
>>
>>82574796
this he is drive
>>
>>82574734
If we judge from his acting, definitely. A very old model too.
>>
>>82574734
>He cant reply.
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (78KB, 1332x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
78KB, 1332x556px
>>82574796
>>82575035
>>82575016
"You shoot the replicants, I fly"
>>
>>82574734
So the fact that Harrison Ford got old pretty much confirms he isn't a replicant, right?
>>
you can see goose breaking through a wall like the fucking terminator while chasing ford in the trailer. i'd say it's 100% certain he's a replicant.
>>
>>82574734
Whatever it's going to be mediocre at best with valid depth and totally lacking in originality. Please don't buy a ticket, anons, you're only furthering this madness.
>>
>>82574734
Idk but look at his sick ass coat my man, holy shit I need it.
>>
>>82576721
I'm in full denial. I'm making up stuff about how he's a replicant without the four year lifespan.
>>
>>82577350
This is why I really need to stop watching trailers. They spoil fucking everything.
>>
goose is a replicant made from deckards nda
>>
>>82577552
My guess the big secret that goose finds is replicants with human lifespans. Ford could have been the first one and the damger of them would be them fully integrating into society. When goose says hes gonna ask ford questions i assume its the voight kampf test.
>>
>>82577552
same here
>>
>>82576721
It confirms the screenwriters don't give a shit. They're will be some retcon bullshit that he's not a replicant (he was) or that he got the magic programming to live longer and that's the plot device to get stupid crap moving. It's going to be dumb.
>>
>>82576721
Ridley Scott has flat-out stated Decker is a Nexus-6 in recent interviews, which I think it stupid, retarded, and makes no sense given the thematic elements of the story.
>>
Theory: the replicants are actually autistic humans who are "cured" and forced to become slaves. The four year lifespan is a lie designed to keep non-"replicants" minds at ease.
>>
>>82575013

>Replicants can be cloned or mass produced
>There are multiple models
>The same memories can be transferred to different models

Rachel has Tyrell's neice's memories.
>>
>>82574734
If he is or isn't hopefully isn't the focus. Just let us know what he is and tell a different story.
>>
No he's a demcrat
>>
>>82575378
how bout this
shut your cityspeak
or i'll rip your eyes from your head and time to die
>>
Fuck this. Just adapt another Phillip K. Dick novel or short story.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 270x187px
daryl hannah = proof autism can be sexy
>>
>>82574734

They established that in the trailer, 'I always said you were special' or something like that, gee I wonder what that means.

I hope it's good, but Ford feels like a shoe-in just to get some direct connection to the original, I hope he dies quickly rather than dragging his geriatric ass around for the duration of the movie.
>>
>>82575013
Maybe since he was a blade runner he didnt get the 4 year expiration hate
>>
>>82574734
no.
just a mongoloid, lazy eyed autist
>>
>>82579720
Ryan Gosling = proof autism can be drive
>>
Deckard is probably going to be the Roy Batty in this movie.
>>
>>82579850

Just like in Star Wars
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.