[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you’re in the club and this guy uses his shaky hand to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DL_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DL_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>you’re in the club and this guy uses his shaky hand to slap your girl’s ass

>what do you do?
>>
Tell him about how much I loved Inland Empire when I watched it on my iPhone
>>
Tell him his movies are garbage, they have no coherent plot and are intentionally nonsensical. Even he has no idea what the fuck is going on in any of his movies, he made them that way because he knows autistic virgins will analyse the fuck out of his films even though they're devoid of substance. He's banking on idiots to piece together his random nonsensical scenes into their own bullshit narrative. But I'll throw him a bone at the end and say at least Blue Velvet was good.
>>
approach him, then blink and when i open my eyes i realize that he was my girlfriend the entire time.
a guy in a gimp mask looks on silently from the sidelines.
>>
I slap my girl's ass and shake his hands.
>>
>>82574394
Just enjoy the richness of that moment.
>>
>>82574580
You seem bitter. Did this happen to you in real life?
>>
>>82574394
is that doctor who?
>>
Let him fuck my girlfriend in exhange for a little bit of his godtier hair genetics
>>
File: IMG_2497.jpg (65KB, 920x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2497.jpg
65KB, 920x460px
>>82574394
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82574394
dump my girlfriend and suck Lynch's cock right there in the club
>>
>>82575913
this
>>
>>82575913
this anon gets it gf's are for faggots, Lynch is god, if you have the chance to suck god's dick you don't ask questions you get on your knees and open your mouth
>>
>>82574394
Beat him up. He would think it's an ironic act of art or some shit and straight up enjoy it. After that enjoy a line of coke with him.
>>
>>82574508
dedication right here
>>
>>82574394
>>what do you do?

explain to him how my snakeskin jacket is a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom, kick his ass, and then sing elvis presley's "love me" to my girl.
>>
>>82574394
Ask him a shitload of questions about filmmaking in general
And ask why he signed on to play the bartender on the Cleveland Show
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.