[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Blade Runner 2049 be better than that shit ghost in the shell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Corazon12(1).jpg (38KB, 400x552px) Image search: [Google]
Corazon12(1).jpg
38KB, 400x552px
Will Blade Runner 2049 be better than that shit ghost in the shell
>>
>>82571129
Yes. The question is whether it will be good.
>>
Ghost in the Shell was good you Redditor.

>Villenmeme
>Gosling
>De Armas
BR2049 is already DOA
>>
>>82571129
My literal shit is better than that shit.
And BR2049 will be nowhere near as good as the original but will still be entertaining.
>>
>>82571632
>>82571129

this ghost in the shell was actually good. Why are weebs so mad? Half of the people complaining probably never even saw it
>>
>>82571632
Digusting filthy pleb, away with you return to reddit with your dumb stupid mind.
>>
>>82571129
Yes, but not by enough, and it will hurt more because original contributors are involved.
>>
>>82571129
>Denis Villeneuve directing
>Roger Deakins as the DP
>Hampton Fancher again on the screenplay
>Johan Johannsson on the score
>Ryan Gosling as the main protagonist
>Ridley Scott as the executive producer

Ofcourse it will be better than fucking Ghost in the Shell.
It will be nowhere close the original, but GITS doesn't have a single name in the crew as good as these.
>>
>>Denis Villeneuve directing
Hack that makes edgy shit for the /v/eddit crowd
>>Roger Deakins as the DP
His films with Villenmeme are far worse than his films with the Coens and Mendes
>>Hampton Fancher again on the screenplay
Only did 4 films and he's almost in his 80s
>>Johan Johannsson on the score
Kek
>>Ryan Gosling as the main protagonist
Can't emote for shit
>>Ridley Scott as the executive producer
Has been that hasnt made a good film in 26 years
>>
>>82571632
>/tv/ in nutshell
>>
It's a sequel of a cult classic from 35 years ago, that doesn't really need a sequel.

What do you think?
Doesn't take a genious to see what will happen. Even if it turned out OK, I very much doubt the fanbase could be pleased.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.