[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a Truman eats an entire pizza in one sitting episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: truman_primary.jpg (22KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
truman_primary.jpg
22KB, 640x430px
>its a Truman eats an entire pizza in one sitting episode
>>
>>82570798
>implying this is abnormal
>>
>it's a Truman spends five hours starting new single player worlds in minecraft, exploring them for 15 minutes, then deleting them when he doesn't find a mesa biome
>>
>it's a Truman is testing the limits of human endurance by seeing how long he can go without shitting and turns violent when he notices Meryl has been sneaking laxatives into his dinner episode

Thank God Marlon happened to be passing by with a six pack
>>
>its a truman is cold and alone sitting in the dark and considering watching the actuall truman show movie episode

i think he should just get a blanket and rap himself up
>>
>>82570798
>it's a Truman air-humps with a flaccid dick and mutters "that's right bitch, suck, suck" in his kitchen at 3am
>>
>it's a Truman waffle stomps some shit into his shower drain because he's too lazy to get on the toilet episode
>>
>>82570798

>it's a Truman is boosting and grinding achievements in a game he got tired of 100hrs ago
>>
>its a Truman hates the direction his life is going but is too lazy to do anything about it episode
>>
>Its a Truman tries to hang himself but the rope breaks episode
>>
File: 142009173789994.png (429KB, 466x491px) Image search: [Google]
142009173789994.png
429KB, 466x491px
>>82571892
>tfw "people" actually do this
>>
>>82571956
>its a Truman wants to resub and catch up from 3.1 for Stormblood's release but he just doesn't have time to play anymore episode

That scene where he typed out a text to his girlfriend suggesting maybe they take a break so he can play MMOs more was really interesting, its a shame he didn't send it
>>
>>82570798
>Filler episode of Truman killing his daily prostitute and then fucking her corpse having shit on it episode
>>
>>82570798

>it's a Truman briefly considers cleaning his apartment but doesn't bother because no one ever comes over anyway episode
>>
>>82572616

>it's a Truman accepts his life is in shambles and decides to only eat off paper plates so he doesn't have to do dishes anymore episode
>>
File: C-7PTz0XUAUxyNa.jpg (125KB, 1199x1156px) Image search: [Google]
C-7PTz0XUAUxyNa.jpg
125KB, 1199x1156px
>>82570798
>it's a Truman gets into photography but only to start taking creep shots and the cast village has to now pretend that he's not obviously taking a picture of that girl's ass dude what the fuck episode
>>
>>82572683
>It's a Truman wastes 3 hours doing nothing on the internet even though he has to get up for work in 7 hours
>>
>it's a Truman starts adding random people from ironic music discussion groups on normiebook episode
When is he going to kill himself lads
>>
>it's a truman considers starting a local KKK group to advocate for the ethnic cleansing of minorities episode
>>
>it's a Truman decides to make an elaborate breakfast which takes him 20 minutes longer than it should have done and then ends up just having crackers because he tripped up the stairs and dropped his beans all over the carpet episode
>>
>>82573516
happens to me every time I make some good pastas with elaborate sauce

>plate hits the door
>>
>>82570798
>its Trumans dad looks at him with disappointment while he comes over to drink his soda and eat his food episode
>>
>it's a truman sneaks out at night again to light homeless people on fire episode
>>
>it's a truman distances himself from his time-wasting hobbies but fills the time with endlessly staring at the catalog instead of doing something productive episode
>>
>it's a Truman masturbates by dry humping his bed and pretending it's the sole of a giant woman's foot episode
>>
>its a pubescent Truman is insecure about his absence of facial hair and through bro science determines that testosterone is the key ingredient and that testosterone is best absorbed through the skin, so he jacks off into his hand and rubs his semen all over his face getting it into the pores so he can have a beard by the end of the month episode
>>
>>82570798
>its a Truman spends hours coming up with a perfect comeback to an argument that he lost yesterday episode
>>
>>82574063
trumans motivation really lost me on that one
>>
>it's Truman faps to the suicide scene in 13 reasons why because he never had a T H I C C cute girlfriend in high school (as a matter of fact he's still a virgin) episode
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.