[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: eGKEwS3OH2ByiRCqwClLqM870pl.jpg (154KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
eGKEwS3OH2ByiRCqwClLqM870pl.jpg
154KB, 800x762px
So, why did his wife had to break the fourth wall at the end? It felt a little unnecessary.
>>
>>82570262
It wasn't, it was brilliant, although it takes you aback every time it's musically exactly right at that point.
>>
File: 1435153019190.jpg (3MB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1435153019190.jpg
3MB, 1800x1440px
>>82570262
>break the fourth wall
I also love cinema sins.
What a pleb central this place has become.
>>
>>82570262
I thought this was a really good movie but the philosophical musings were reallyyyy out of place sometimes like just out of the blue one of them will start talking about the nature of passion and it doesn't make any sense at all
>>
>>82572976
Tarkovsky used to be prospector until he was 22 for a mining company,walking in the wild 24/7.
If you ever spend a little time in the woods you will learn to appreciate his message.
>>
>>82573218
Yeah I guess that helps explain it a little bit like yeah I have philosophical convos with friends in the woods but it takes time to build to the subject and especially when none of them know or especially respect each other it's often kind of awkward to me
>>
>>82573505
Its different for me,as I grew older I found myself enjoying to be outdoor very much and usually dont need anyone to be around me.
>>
>>82573710
Same but the point is I just can't really understand why they're having these debates with each other like in terms of the characters it makes no sense at all it just feels like Tarkovsky really wanting to get those ideas in there somehow and that was what he decided on
>>
>>82570262
I don't remember this happening
>>
>>82573505
It was surely a tense situation, knowing that they were all about to have the opportunity to see their deepest wishes fulfilled and possibly be killed by the spookiness of the zone. They didn't have time for pleasantries
>>
The game was awesome.
>>
File: Solaris.png (3MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Solaris.png
3MB, 1920x808px
>>82573906
Probably just wanted to get the message out there and maybe you are right,but I have read roadside picnic and played all the games so for me its apparent that the main character is presented always in light as someone who works with the nature as a contrast to maybe modern society at the time?
Today's intellectuals have lost their way with words its all for fame and shitposting on youtube the messages are blurred with personal interest.
I dont know maybe seems like inner dialog of the author if anything.
>>
>>82574139
I didn't until OP mentioned it, it's a scene you don't remember until it happens.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.