[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Professional Let me tell you a story /tv/. >be me >grade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0576.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
The Professional

Let me tell you a story /tv/.

>be me
>grade school, maybe 5th-7th grade
>find "The Professional" on VHS
>has be my favorite movie since
>I even bought a 92fs and compensator to make a lookalike of Leon's gun
>(pic related)
>older now
>utilize torrents for my movie viewing needs
>can't find the VHS version of the professional
>turns out the VHS had the original release and the common torrents are the remastered "extended" version
>>
DUDE GUN MOUSEPAD LMAO
>>
File: Leon_the_Professional_3.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Leon_the_Professional_3.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Chapter 2
>be me
>finally find original version on tpb
>it has the inferior quality of the original release

How would I go about editing a remastered wide screen "extended" version to cut the scenes out so that it resembled the original, but had the superior quality of the new remastered releases?

Is there an anon or somewhere else I can find someone to do this? I don't have good video editors.
>>
File: gv0yY2.png (358KB, 502x419px) Image search: [Google]
gv0yY2.png
358KB, 502x419px
>>82569079
>>
>>82569079
>He doesn't own a pc
>>
>>82569079
>mobile poster
>mac toddler
kek
>>
File: spoonfeed me.jpg (19KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeed me.jpg
19KB, 350x234px
>>82569079

>be me
>go on ebay and search for "the professional vhs"
>find it in 10 seconds

buy it you fucking retard.

babby need any more help?
>>
>>82569242
Yes he does. It's right there in his picture.
>>
>>82569398
>I think a laptop is a pc.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Autisming in autism thread
>>
>>82569441
I think a laptop qualifies as a personal computer, yes.
>>
>>82569398
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>82569079
wow op, is that your gun or are you just happy to see me ;)))
>>
>>82569467
Lmao don't tell me you still own a desktop. Do you also wear white New Balances?
>>
>>82569522
>poorfag can only afford one or the other
lel
>>
>>82569463
t.phone poster
>>
>>82569560
What's the point of owning a desktop within the last decade?
>>
>>82569522
>I am poor and have to justify my destitution.
>>
>>82569577

achieve maximum shitposting efficiency on /tv/
>>
>was able to find gun from movie
>knows what cut of the movie you're looking for
>trying to get someone to edit it for him

JUST KEEP SEARCHING YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>82569638
this and more memory space for cute loli photos
>>>/r/eddit
crossposter scum
>>
>>82569604
You play video games on it don't you?
>>
>>82569604
Desktops are for poor people though. Who the fuck still wants an antiquated ATX tower like it's still 2003? Just get a MacBook.
>>
>>82569693
you can
now lets have your witty reddit tier response
>>
File: 1463270161383.jpg (20KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1463270161383.jpg
20KB, 436x436px
>>82569079
So...?
>>
>>82569789
I think OP hates the cunny love scenes.
>>
>>82569149
If i remember correctly there are 2 versions, one (US) one (UK) the US is the one i think you want it's more action. The UK has some extended drama between Mathilda and Leon, which was left out because it was felt it would not float well in the USA. I remember seeing both and understanding why the US was cut. While completely within her character, that shit would not fly here.
>>
mam a c f a gc fagmac famacm a m a c f a gc f a gfagg mmacfam a macfagmacfagmacfagc f a m a macfagmacfagc f a ggac fagm a c f a gmac fag maAcmacfagmacfagmmmacfag a c f a macfag a c f a g fafg m amacfag c f macfaga gm a c f a gm a c f a m macfagmacfagamacfag c f a m a c macfagf a m a c f a m a c f a macfagm a c f a macfag
mac fag mac fagm a c f a gmac fag mac fag
m a c f a gM A Cmacfag F AGm a c f a m a c f a mac fag MAC FAG mac fagmac fag MAC FAG mac fagmac fag MAC FAG mac fag
M A C F AGM A C F AGM A C F AG
MACM A C F AG FAmac fag MAC FAG mac fagGM A Cmacfag F AG MAC SENPAI A C F AGG Mmac fag MAC FAG mac fagAC FAGMmac fag MAC FAG mac fag A C F AmacfagG
>>
>>82569149
You need to extract the video and audio files from the mkv/mp4 container. Then you'll need to make the cuts to the video using an editor of choice, as well as trimming the audio and sync it up with the video. If the source isn't lossless avoid re-encoding, don't know if that's even possible when making cuts in the middle of the video. When this is done you need to put everything back into an mkv/mp4 container.
>>
>>82569079
Hurr Durr.. le fun, like le Leon.

You're a professional faggot from the looks of it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.