[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: manchester-by-the-sea-2016.jpg (593KB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
manchester-by-the-sea-2016.jpg
593KB, 1920x2880px
Just finished this. What did I think of it?
>>
was autistic?
>>
Shitty melodrama
>>
You want to go home and rethink your life
>>
>>82568840
depression KINO
>>
I'm surprised they didn't just print the mailing address for oscar ballots on the bottom of the screen for the duration of the movie. I've never seen such a pretentious piece of garbage that knows full well what it's trying to do, yet has the nerve to look you in the eye and play stupid.

>What? I'm not doing anything. Just showing a little melodramatic slice of Americana... why would you think I'm up to something? Just enjoy the story!
>>
>>82568840
Did you pause after the gun scene to go and cry in your pillow?
>>
>>82568840

you thought "even a relationship as shitty as this is not going to happen in my life so I should kill myselff."
>>
more like Manchester by the rape
>>
Not bad, Michelle Williams performance was the best part for me. Overall one of those movies that's gonna be quickly forgotten in the annals of history and doesn't really require multiple viewings.
>>
>>82568887
>>82569080

actual fucking morons that don't know what melodrama means. i understand if you think the film is shitty but how you can describe it as melodrama is some next level ignorant shit.
>>
>>82568840

>Manchester isnt even a coastal town, who wrote this garbage?
>>
>>82568840
You think that it's the best film of 2016 by far with terrific writing and performances.
>>
It's the only recent film that I've actually rewatched multiple times instead of forgetting about it instantly.
Absolute kino, Lonergan knows his shit really.
>>
>>82568840
>normie pretending to be introverted
>>
>>82568840
Best movie of the decade so far
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.