[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever heard the TRAGEDY of Darth Bane the Big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Have you ever heard the TRAGEDY of Darth Bane the Big?
>>
I thought not. It's not a story the masketta man would tell you.
>>
>>82566815
He only got rolled because Zenna teamed up with this chump. Wish the story continued with her. Ps those audiobooks are comfy
>>
>>82568350
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>82566815
>Darth Bane was a human male Dark Lord of the Sith and the sole survivor of the destruction of the Sith at the hands of the Jedi Order during the Jedi–Sith war, a thousand years before the Clone Wars. As the only surviving Sith, Bane recognized that Sith infighting had weakened them to the point that the Jedi could destroy them. To rectify this, Bane reformed the Sith and created the Rule of Two, mandating that there could be only two Sith—a Master and an apprentice—at any given time. These new Sith would begin a plot to destroy the Jedi in secret. Bane was later defeated by the Jedi, who wrongly believed that the Sith were defeated with him.

The vendetta Bane held against the Jedi was fulfilled during the Clone Wars, when the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, secretly Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and a follower of the Rule of Two, transformed the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire and destroyed the Jedi Order. The victory was short-lived, however, as the redeemed Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker defeated the Sith twenty-three years later.
>>
File: 1401221782392.jpg (195KB, 960x431px) Image search: [Google]
1401221782392.jpg
195KB, 960x431px
Lord Vader, I'm Jedi Council.
>>
stop
>>
File: Sheev gay.jpg (27KB, 397x326px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev gay.jpg
27KB, 397x326px
>>82566815
What did Sheev mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
>>
File: Darth_Bane_BtS.png (649KB, 1280x944px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Bane_BtS.png
649KB, 1280x944px
I like Darth Bane's samurai armor
>>
File: IMG_0091.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>82570324
>>
>>82570324
cant peev the sheev when the sheev peevs you
>>
>>82570220
>The victory was short-lived, however, as the redeemed Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker defeated the Sith twenty-three years later.

Which itself was a short-lived victory, since the First Order is pretty much like the Sith and was founded 30 years later.
>>
>>82570450
Lightsabers could cut right through it. Why did he wear the armor?
>>
>>82572857

Blaster bolts. Vibro swords. Knives
>>
>>82571702
Why does Rey talk about the Jedi and Luke Skywalker like they are long lost mythological figures when there are more than likely several people living that were alive for the Rebellion (~30 years prior) and even the Republic (~52 years prior) I mean this is a universe where species frequently live to be 700+ years old, but I'm expected to believe that events from just 30 years ago have already faded into myth?
>>
File: Darth Big.png (728KB, 1064x753px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Big.png
728KB, 1064x753px
>>82566815
>>
>>82574985
I don't know.

Why did that guy in the first movie freely shittalk Vader about his ancient faggot religion like it was nothing but voodoo hocus pocus bollocks.
>>
>>82575191
There is no indication that what'shisface didn't know that Vader could use the force. What'shisface mocks Vader because he can choke all he wants, but for all his talk about the force it hasn't gotten them the stolen data tapes.
>>
>>82575191
I'm a bit more lenient towards this plothole because it was from the original movie where Lucas had no idea it would become successful and spawn an entire franchise. For the purpose of that movie the Force was still this mysterious does it/doesn't it exist and was part of the story. Keeping the line after the prequels is much better than editing it out, but with TFA you have an established timeline and sequence of events, a universe that has been created and explored to autistic levels of detail, yet there are still moronic catastrophic continuity errors on par with someone today talking about the 80's like they were some long forgotten mythological time that only exists in legend.
>>
>>82574985
The jedi were literally wiped out. The archives destroyed. Any trace of them was gone. If you were even heard mentioning jedi in passing you were targeted and killed by the empire. If that isnt enough for you, tell yourself its a movie for kids and move on. Otherwise you will stay a lonely high functioning autistic virgin.
>>
>>82575439
>If you were even heard mentioning jedi in passing you were targeted and killed by the empire

And then the empire gets overthrown by a jedi you dumbshit.
>If that isnt enough for you, tell yourself its a movie for kids and move on
Caught the Star Wars fan I see.
>>
>>82575439
>If you were even heard mentioning jedi in passing you were targeted and killed by the empire.

In Rogue One people often talk about Jedi. "Is he a Jedi?" etc. so obviously despite a government mandate the knowledge still exists even if people need to be secretive.

And as >>82575616 puts it, the Empire was destroyed So after that people could freely talk about the Jedi/Republic without fear. The First Order is only beginning to gain traction in TFA so there is a significant period of time there where information could freely be exchanged.

>Otherwise you will stay a lonely high functioning autistic virgin.

name calling is the weakest form of argument there is.
>>
>>82574985
Do Amerikuks remember the higher standards of living they had before 1980? no. theyre fucking retarded. just like the people in their media.
>>
>>82574985
>Rey lives alone in literally no where
>JJ and Kasdan are hack writers
>>
>>82566815
PREQUEL MEMES IS LEAKING LoL
>>
>>82575616
No one knew it was the jedi that took down the empire retard. Its been established the rebels take the credit.

>>82575785
Rouge One isnt canon to the main series, its tumblr fanfic.
>>
>>82576015
>Rouge One isnt canon to the main series, its tumblr fanfic.
Maybe in your own little word/headcanon. But in the official Star Wars Universe, Lucasfilms, etc. all the new movies are considered canon.
>>
>>82575918
>literally no where

Jakku was the final battle of the Rebellion where the last remnants of the Empire that didn't die in the 2nd Death Star were wiped out for good. Do you not even remember the star destroyer ruins everywhere?
>>
>>82576015
Luke Skywalker was a member of the Rebellion as well as a Jedi. He would would be a prominent historical figure for destroying the first Death Star alone even if the Jedi where covered up.
>>
>>82576607
Luke didnt parade his jedi powers around though, i doubt anyone outside of his friend circle knew what a jedi even was.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.