[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Celebrity sexfight exhibition match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1456683120788.jpg (393KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1456683120788.jpg
393KB, 1365x2048px
The following 10 celebs all enter an arena and line up. The strip down and insert love egg vibrators into their pussies (comparing bra sizes and how hairy they are). The bell sounds starting the match. Once a girl cums she is eliminated (her time to orgasm is recorded). What are the cum times (how long does each girl last)? Who is the last woman standing (with the strongest pussy)!?

Eva Green
Alexandra Daddario
Lily James
Taylor Swift
Emilia Clarke
Felicity Jones
Zooey Deschanel
Elizabeth Debicki
Jennifer Lawrence
AnnaSophia Robb
>>
VERY lewd thread, please delete it
>>
>>82566753

kys
>>
Eva lasts longest
>>
please leave Zooey alone
>>
let the pusy games begin!
>>
Eva Green would be so irrestible that all the women would lick and finger her like crazy. She'd cum several times but hide it so well that they kept going.
>>
>>82566753
>Eva Green
She is an experienced woman who knows what she wants and needs, might take a while. Strong contender for the win
>Daddario
Looks like a whore but really doesnt act like it off screen it seems. She will be one of the first eliminated, and when she is there will not be a soft dick in a 50 mile radius.
>Lily
Dont know much about her, probably wont win, wont be one of the first out either
>Swift
Also pretty experienced but i imagine most of it isnt very good. Will probably last longer than Daddario and others but doesnt really have a chance to win.
>Clarke
Fat ugly whore who probably masturbates a lot because nobody wants to fuck her when she isnt concealed by metric fuck tons of makeup and blasted with favorable lighting in a blone wig. Will last very long, has a good chance at winning.
>Felicity
33 year old lonely childlesss woman. Probably can count on one hand the number of times she has masturbated in her whole life, but she probably has experience anyway and will last a good while. Middle of the pack finisher. Top qt for sure.
>Deschanel
She will fake it. If she didnt she'd probably finish around the same time as Swift or James
>Debicki
Another one i dont know much about. I guess she will do alright?
>Jlaw
Another fat ugly whore who is literally only attractive when the hollywood glamour effect is in full force and she has a huge team of people to make her look hot. She will probably do something "quirky" for the cameras like shove the vibrator up her ass and laugh about it and then fake an orgasm. If she played it straight though she is a strong contender for winning.
>AnnaSophia
From what i understand she looks like she has a lot of experience but i imagine she is more like Daddario than JLaw and will probably be out early. Younger girls have an easier time just letting the pleasure take over.
>>
>>82566753
Eva Green wins by a mile
>>
>>82566753
debicki lasts longest because she can only achieve orgasm through neckplay
>>
>>82570227
Great description... thanks. It's so hot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.