[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: bj.png (330KB, 1316x562px) Image search: [Google]
bj.png
330KB, 1316x562px
What was the point of this scene?
>>
BIG
>>
>>82565776
so the audience was ensnared into the story of johnny reb sucking big black dingus?
>>
>>82565776
film makers frequently put their fetishes into their films

everyone knew of tarantinos fetish for feet, but wasnt sure about his love for the BBC, this was him confirming their suspicions.
>>
Tarantino dropped the ball completely after Jackie Brown
>>
>>82565776
IF you are seriously asking

Unique visceral shock factor.
>>
it was really cold
>>
File: average joe.jpg (94KB, 520x524px) Image search: [Google]
average joe.jpg
94KB, 520x524px
>>82565776
The real question is why was the scene so short?
>>
To trigger the old man into a duel
>>
>>82565776
Literally black power fantasy
>>
>>82565776
To bait the general into wanting to shoot him so he wouldnt get charged with murder? Probably trying to even out the amount of people that he could trust in the room
>>
So that people would be talking about it over one year later like you are.
>>
The message is really simple. It's morally acceptable to torture and rape innocent white people for what their ancestors did.
>>
>>82566095
>innocent
Conveniently forget the part where he was part of a group that tried to kill him?
>>
>>82565776
tortellini wanted to watch a white boi suck samuell jacksons big black dick
>>
>>82565776
triggering the old dude
>>
>>82566151

He was a bounty hunter. It was his fucking job.
>>
>>82565951
this.
>>
>>82565776
Jackson's character was intentionally triggering the old guy so he could shoot him in self defense.

Wether that tale is a lie or the truth is left open to the audience.
>>
>>82565776
to make the white man angry and to get the audience thinking about interracial gay sex

the only question is- why didn't any of the 1800s cowboys immediately call Jackson's character a lying nigger faggot?
>>
The theater audience erupted into laughter when this scene came up, anyone else?
>>
>>82565776
fucking tarantino the absolute cuck

I walked out at this scene
>>
>>82566255
that one man did
i recall him saying something about
"you're lying nigger lips"
>>
>>82566232
That's nice and dandy
But again the scene doesn't server any purpose
>>
do you think samuel l jackson hates white people
>>
the white guy is tarantino
>>
>>82566186
???
It was no lawful bounty. Quit trying to justify retarded white trash getting doing retarded white trash things.
>>
>>82565776
Two reasons:

1. To show what images were going through the old man's head while SLJ told him a story only a confederate general would believe.

2. He needed a reason to pay homage to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly somewhere
>>
>>82566320
He just told you why it served a purpose.
>>
File: 200px-Magical_realm[1].png (67KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Magical_realm[1].png
67KB, 200x239px
>>82565776
>What was the point of this scene?

Same as the point of all the feet shit in his films.
The guy is a fetishist and puts his sicko tastes in his projects.
>>
It's a black male thing.
>>
>>82566288
Yeah the whole theatre was looking at me and laughing. I was the only white guy there and I was so humiliated I had to go home without finishing the movie.
>>
>>82566429
you approached it wrong, you're supposed to convert some black queens to BWC
>>
I wonder how much they paid the intern that had to fake sucking Jackson's penis
>>
>>82566353
This. White bois belong in the shed
>>
>>82566512
tarantino volunteered, they had to edit it
>>
>>82566095
There are no good people in that movie, so no. You're just being a retarded /pol/igon. It was to make the general shoot him, and revenge.
>>
>>82566512
You mean how much the intern paid.
>>
>>82565776
/pol/'s biggest fantasy
>>
>>82565865
It's funny that people never realized this from Reservoir Dogs. The entire Elouis chat, talking about a sexy black woman that if you saw you had to jerk off to her. Talking about Pam Grier. Mr. Pink calling them niggers, Nice Guy telling Blonde about getting black semen shoved up his ass it's coming out of his mouth.

Pulp Fiction with Marcellus and Mia, the Bonnie situation where Jimmie's wife is black.

Jackie Brown, her and Max, a white guy.

Kill Bill...not sure here but really not much there.

Death Proof, Jungle Julia talking about the whole lotta mutha fuckin white men adoring her ass.

Inglourious Basterds, Marcel and Shoshanna.

Django, a slave love story.

Hateful Eight where Tarantino said the movie is about white supremacy. But not in a"whites are evil, blacks are amazing" way. Especially if you watch the movie that isn't the message.
>>
>>82566530
It's almost like you're deliberately misrepresenting what I'm saying.
>>
>>82565776
Check your cracka privilege.
>>
To make little white guys moist in the ass.
>>
>>82566615
because people assume hes straight, when it comes to men you have to be pretty explicit for them to get the message.
>>
>>82566615
>marcel and shoshanna

No wonder Jews didn't give him an oscar, the Jewess got BLACKED and the whole film is a criticism of WWII war movies
>>
For a moment I thought this was from El Topo.
>>
>>82565776
nigga?

WE WUZ slaves n shiet

we makea u whyte boi suck muh DICK

hahahaha u mad? its a black male ting
>>
>>82566752
Nah man, fuck wi pipo
>>
>>82565776
Edgy tryhard attempt at shock factor
>>
>>82566459
I have a small penis though. I think they could tell because somebody definitely yelled "baby dick" at me when I was leaving and everybody laughed even harder.
>>
>>82565776
LITTLE
>>
>>82567092
i would laugh too
>>
>>82565891
Death Proof was good
>>
>>82567871
It's wasn't good, it was fucking incredible. He did a tremendous job making that film, and one of Menke's best editing jobs.
>>
the only good shot of this shit movie
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.