[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We did it, bros :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2412.jpg (56KB, 751x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
56KB, 751x416px
We did it, bros :^)
>>
Is this movie good, or a piece of shit?
>>
File: 111.jpg (92KB, 750x980px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
92KB, 750x980px
explain this
>>
>>82564228
I thought it was hot garbage, but for some reason /tv/ likes it (probably because they just follow the opinions of RLM)
The dialogue was pretty shitty
The camera work was fucking awful in any scene that wasn't a CGI-boosted action sequence
There were WAY too many hamfisted emotional moments where NOTHING happened besides people sitting and talking about their feelings. Like, seriously
Drax and Mantis emotional talk
Gamora and Nebula emotional talk
Rocket and Yondu emotional talk
Multiple Peter and Ego emotional talks
Another awkward dance scene with Gamora where they're outside and listening to music?? Like, didn't we already do that in the first one?
Also the music felt a bit more... Forced? In the first one, the awesome mix was put in naturally to the movie and felt pretty cool. This one gives the awesome mix a Suicide Squad treatment and plays it just a bit too much.

My biggest issue is that there isn't really a goal until way into the movie.
Basically, the first 1/3 of the movie, they sort of just react to stuff until they meet the villain, who isn't really shown as a villain until late into the movie. The only other threat is this race of gold people that seemed more comically bumbling than threatening.

That was the biggest fucking offense was that they never let tension grow. Any time there was a scene that had any bit of tension or suspense, they'd crush it IMMEDIATELY by having the antagonist do something totally goofy or weird. The only times they actually let it get serious was during their myriad of emotional talks while sitting.

It was bad, I think. Worse than the first one to a major degree and probably my least favorite marvel movie.

At least it looked pretty.
>>
>>82564228
It's good in the sense that Suicide Squad is good. Good visuals. Throwaway humor out the ass. Cute girl or two. Final showdown between 2 guys becoming CGI things and memeing each other it 1 big attack.
>>
>>82564114
>We saved the Guardians of the Galaxy Voltoo.

jesu christo, Marvel
>>
>>82564432
Non meme answer, Rocket uses a jet.
>>
>>82564228
worse than shit, its reddit
>>
>>82564572
>a rocket uses a jet
>>
>>82564228
Pure garbage. Marvelfags enjoy eating shit if it's covered with a label that says marvel.
>>
>>82564228
It has it's moment in an overall disappointing sequel due to forced humor and nothing happening for a good chunk of the movie.
If you liked the funny adventure of the first one, be prepared to be let down because there is no adventure in this one.
Star-Lord doesn't do anything til the end.
Plot goes nowhere since half the Guardians are sitting around and the others are in prison.
>>
>>82564491
tl;dr
>>
>>82564572
>rocket
>uses a jet
fucking pick one, redditor

Does the racoon really use an airbreathing jet engine rather than a rocket of some sort?
>>
>>82564228
I thought it was awful (and i loved the first one)
>>
>>82564228
It's very entertaining
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.