[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Expanse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Just finished this.

Was Sadavir right?
>>
File: ?.png (222KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
222KB, 512x379px
>>82563703
No
>>
>tfw grew to love Samoan marine character almost as much as Miller

This really surprised me desu, but her arc was nice and it was good to watch a realistically physically strong female character doling out some punishment (as opposed to rake thin Jewesses).
>>
>>82563703
Honestly, both Sadavir and Chrisjen are good characters.

What irks me is that we get pretty much no footage/characters from Mars side.
>>
>>82563747
>Samoan marine
>realistically physically strong female
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>82564015
?

She's built nearly as well as any man I know and is literally a good-tier boxer IRL. Throw in the harshness of the Martian environment, elite military training, and the way she uses her brain while fighting (calling guards into room and knocking them out as they pass the doorway, wearing power armour later, etc) I felt that the fight scenes were far more realistic than most female fight scenes in Hollywood.
>>
>>82564092
>She's built nearly as well as any man I know
so you know only fatties?

but you're right tho, she grew somewhat loveable at the end. but only bc of cumsyness, laugh on Avasarala and hungry sandwich eating
>>
>>82563747
>>82564015
>>82564092
>>82564582
i want bobbie to pin me down and powerfuck me with a strapon attached to her powersuit
>>
>>82564582
I realised I loved her from the moment that I saw her on the coast in the sun waiting to be recaptured by the Martians. She looked so pretty and sad there, and her eyes were lighter than most Islanders. After that my affection only grew, and I was literally cheering in my seat (not American btw) when she started mowing down the Mao soldiers in her power armour at the end.
>>
I liked this show until I read the books and realized just how much better they are. It's really astonishing.
>>
File: THE EXPANSE S1 Recap-eng.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE EXPANSE S1 Recap-eng.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>82564865
book don't have this
>>
>>82565115
how the fuck did they find a cat that looks like holden
>>
>>82565332
I know Holden was suffering from the effects of radiation from the s1 finale, but he looked really sickly this entire season and it was hard to believe that anyone who was moderately healthy and concerned for their own safety would accept him as their leader.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.