[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally cannot picture this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: guy_ritchie_musical.png (290KB, 863x542px) Image search: [Google]
guy_ritchie_musical.png
290KB, 863x542px
I literally cannot picture this.
>>
>>82563501
The original was a musical too. You're retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>82563555
I'm on about Guy Ritchie doing a musical you pleb.
>>
This needs its bit of WE WUZ or I'll be disappointed. He alredy put WE WUZ narrative in the king arthur movie so better do it here too.
>>
>>82563501

I can't even imagine how this would go
>>
YOU AINT NEVER HAD A FRIEND
NEVER HAD A FRIEND
NEVER HAD A FRIEND
NEVER HAD A FRIEND
NEVER HAD A FRIEND
NEVER HAD A FRIEND
>>
So will they go all out with the main characters being muslims or step around the topic as much as possible?
>>
>>82563732
I don't see how they could. In order to do that, they'd have to ad a bunch of white people and make them the villains. Don't see how they could do that in a remake.
>>
inb4 Dev Patel as Aladdin
>>
>>82563501
>cast will be full of brown skinned people

Somehow, /pol/ and /tv/ will find something to bitch about it.
>>
In the original they mention Allah, but isn't Aladdin supposed to take place historically before the introduction of Islam in the arabic culture?
>>
>>82563501
Why won't Guy Ritchie just go back to making fun gangster movies?
>>
>>82563732

They put aladdin world in a pre-islam, arab state. Which existed everywhere before 700 bce.
>>
>>82563919
They make less money.
>>
>>82563909
there's also mentions of arnold, de niro and arsenio hall
>>
Could Hollywood just stop making musicals? If you can't do it well, don't do it at all. Right?
>>
>>82564006
And Chris Burke, the guy that played 'The Blaster' in Mad Max.
>>
>>82563501
>Aladdin, put the kettle on
>what for?
>we need to talk about that cunt Jafaar, and you're gonna wanna be relaxed for this
>oh... Prince Ali - fabulous he - Ali Ababwa!
>>
>>82563909
Disney's version is in a completely fictional setting. The city has a mix of arab, indian and persian culture.
>>
reminder the story teller is telling the story and genies arent fucking real.
>>
>>82563501
I WANT SINGING DANCING JASON STATHAM
>>
>>82564345
/thread.
>>
>>82563909
I'm pretty sure the original also had a Chinese princess
>>
>>82564161
>That's a bit strong, inn'it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.