[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the goriest movie you've ever watched?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (803KB, 1171x1200px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
803KB, 1171x1200px
What was the goriest movie you've ever watched?
>>
>>82556667
Army Dog
>>
>>82556667
Braindead
niku daruma
>>
File: Braindead.jpg (120KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Braindead.jpg
120KB, 780x439px
>>82556667
>>
>>82556667
starship trooper was pretty edgy and gory
>>
Braindead pretty much, yeah
>>
>>82556667
That test footage they did for Spiderman 4 was pretty hardcore. No wonder they didn't let Raimi go forward with it. Don't think I'll forget the lynching scene any time soon.
>>
Cannibal Holocaust since all of the animal shit is real
>>
>>82556741
this
>>
>>82557007
>>82556776
>>82556771
How can anyone not love this fucking movie.
>>
not "gory" per se, but very "heavy" and depressing:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0847880/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6068960/
also that Chinese movie about the unit 731, unfortunately I forgot the title
>>
>>82556667
if we go by fun gore, obviously Braindead. Story of Riki was fucking cool, too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>82556667
The second human centipede
>>
>>82560242
>Story of Riki
Based Riki-o
>>
That caligula flick with macdowell lettin his anteater dangle and peter otoole havin a hall of sexy time. Shit was wicked for me twenty years ago. Owner of some smut mag had to back the production as no major studio wanted to associate with a film showing the rape of men and women, incest, a drunk soldier havin his junk tied shut an forced to guzzle wine till literal pop! O ya and the ship orgy scene.
>>
File: gut chock.gif (1018KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
gut chock.gif
1018KB, 500x270px
>>82556667
Braindead/Dead Alive

Or

Ricki Oh/Story of Ricky

Can't Decide
>>
Vomit Gore trilogy was pretty gory.
First 2 August Underground films.
Braindead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.