[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bad movies you watched with your friends in theaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Due_Date_Poster[1].jpg (68KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Due_Date_Poster[1].jpg
68KB, 300x445px
ITT: Bad movies you watched with your friends in theaters
>>
>>82555770
Hangover 2
Horrible Bosses 2
Ted 2

I need to stop letting my friends talk me into seeing "comedy" sequels
>>
Due date was good faggot
>>
Deadpool
>>
>>82555846
DUDE TWO AND A HALF MEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
>>
>>82555770
Due date is funny. You are wrong.
>>
>>82555854
No you were just 10 when it came out.
>>
>>82555847
>Redditpool

So disappointed wanted that film to be better :(
>>
File: Burning Yearning.jpg (11KB, 113x143px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Yearning.jpg
11KB, 113x143px

Heard all about how great it was in 3D so decided to actually watch it in the cinema. Then it turned out that not only wasn't it in 3D at that cinema, the cinema didn't even have a digital projector and the film was all scratched and looked slightly out of focus throughout, making it look blurry. Horrible viewing experience and the cookie-cutter story sure as fuck doesn't stand up on its own.

I wanted to skip it as soon as I realised it wasn't in 3D but my friends refused to go do something else.
>>
>>82555862
>5 November 2010
I was 19 and 3 months, friendo
>>
File: p3589813_p_v8_af.jpg (323KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p3589813_p_v8_af.jpg
323KB, 960x1440px
This
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>82555923
>Seeing Avatar and not Sherlock Holmes
>>
File: (2).jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>82555770

Sully.

It was the same fucking crash scene played over 3 times with close-ups of Tom Hanks face in between.

Also Suicide Squad and Deadpool were shit but I went in expecting poorly made capeshit.
>>
File: With_the_zohan.jpg (22KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
With_the_zohan.jpg
22KB, 300x446px
this is the only adam sandler movie I've ever seen all the way through and even as a 13 year old I knew I had seen something absolutely worthless
>>
File: Jupiter-Ascending500px.jpg (291KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter-Ascending500px.jpg
291KB, 500x500px
>haven't been in cinema in literally ten years
>friends finally drag me out
>decide to not google anything about it so I could form my own opinion
>turns out it's a giant piece of shit
On top of that, it was in 3D in catastrophically uncomfortable glasses
>>
Zoolander 2
>>
>>82555937
lol you had the taste of a 10 year old then and now.
>>
>>82556037
>of a
I think you mean "for"
>>
>>82555846
This.one of my favourite kino
>>
>>82555972
I like Sherlock Holmes, but nothing about the movie makes it a cinema must-watch. The second one definitely has scenes where it benefits from being viewed in the cinema, if only for the riding montage and shooting escape, but the first one mostly has indoor-scenes that won't look that much better on the big screen. That's mostly how I decided what movies to actually spend money on at the cinema back then.

But I definitely would have watched Sherlock instead if I'd known about the shitty quality of the Avatar showing. I already knew the story wasn't going to be anything special.
>>
>>82556020
that was actually good
>>
>>82555770
Doug?
>>
>>82556020
Storywise it's crap, but it must have been a hell of a spectacle to see on the big screen with those aristocratic ship designs.
>>
>>82555770
>>
>>82556133
Really wasn't, everything looks desaturated through 3D glasses, I guess it would look better in normal theater
>>
>>82556316
Oh yeah, didn't think of the 3D part. 3D fucking ruins so many good shots by making parts you're not "supposed to" focus on blurry as shit.
>>
>>82556261
How rich is Vin Diesel, since he keeps getting these huge movies catered to just fellating him, like this did with his D&D character, the newest XXX movie and the newest Riddick where he randomly gets a lesbian to fuck his character? It's just so fucking weird.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.