[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG THIS SHIT IS CRINGY LEVEL DOGSHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 32.png (1MB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
1MB, 1024x617px
OMG THIS SHIT IS CRINGY LEVEL DOGSHIT
>>
>>82554679
>Sense8 tells the story of eight strangers: Capheus, Sun, Nomi, Kala, Riley, Wolfgang, Lito and Will, each from a different culture and part of the world. When the eight suddenly experience a vision of the violent death of a woman called Angelica, they discover that they are "sensates": otherwise normal humans linked with a mental and emotional connection, making them able to sense and communicate with each other, as well as share their knowledge, language and skills. While trying to live their lives and figure out how and why this connection has happened and what it means, they are aided by another sensate, Jonas, who is trying to protect them from a similarly empowered sensate called "Whispers", who leads an organization that hunts down his own kind by tapping into their psychic link.

Is this as YA sci-fi as it sounds?
>>
>>82554832
It has more LGBTQWERTYUIOP than the average YA garbage.
>>
>>82554832
Yes, but add a pansexual orgy, cocksucking in a bathroom stall, and a 1p minute birthing montage
>>
File: feig_a.jpg (190KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
feig_a.jpg
190KB, 648x365px
>>82554832
calling this scifi is calling will i dont know a good analogy but this is dogshit the only thing scifi about this is they can talk to each other throught they minds

this shit is a fucking romance / SJW propaganda although i dont mind SJW propaganda this shit is about romantic relationships this is a fucking soap opera with with the starts having the ability to talk to each other through their head

there is a big bad COMPANY we knows nothing about and will never will that company shit is just a carrot on a stick to get people who want scifi to keep watching FUCK U YOU FUCKED UP WHAT COULD OF BEEN A GOOD THING

THis faggot is in one episode and went on about how great being gay is and how he shove his academy award up his ass the first night he got it FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
can't believe i sit through 6 episodes of the first season. i thought it was going to be some matrix type of shit, but instead they gave me some orgy scene
>>
Is season 2 worse than the first? Im watching it but i dont remember the first one being this boring and focusing so much on muh feels and relations and acceptance
>>
>>82555096
in season 1 we thought something good was coming that gave us hope the only fucking thing we get in season 2 is 99.999999999% of bullshit relationships and .000000000001% of ohh there are more clusters hint hint the company is coming FUCK THIS SHIT

> why is this dude from africa even in the show nothing he does connect to anyone else even the asian chick
>>
Already seen the anime.
>>
>>82555205
this shit looking like it have better writing with out the bullshit
#1 i love you but i cant leave my husband
#2 i love you but im a tranny
#3 i love you but you are a junky
>>
>>82555062
Fucking this. I remember reading a lot how great the show is when it started but it turned out I just fell for shill campaign tricks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.