[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUR NEW EMPIRE???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
YOUR NEW EMPIRE???
>>
>Anakin, my allegiance is to The Republic, to democracy!

The sequel trilogy will never have lines as good.
>>
>tfw just found the comic version of this movie in my room from years ago
The final fight is made so much better with the lack of dialogue during the fight and Obi-wan not bringing up the high ground shit.
>>
>>82548119
Anakin, you're breaking my throat!
>>
*you're
>>
>>82548119
I loved you Anakin

You were my Masters apprentice
>>
I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi. The dark side of the Force surrounds the chancellor.
>>
>>82548119
Aye.
>>
File: Anniekin.png (453KB, 551x561px) Image search: [Google]
Anniekin.png
453KB, 551x561px
>>82548119
>>
File: obi wan.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Will Ewan even take the role of Obi Wan again if it was offered to him?
>>
Im so torn about the prequels. Shit. A whole lotta shit but some moments just shine
>>
>>82550121
He already did in TFA. After Rey has her vision when touching Luke's lightsaber, Ewan as Obi Wan whispers "you have taken your first steps, Rey."
>>
The jedi are indolent and do jack shit and the sith are mostly retarded assholes, such that they actually have to have a rule of two just to make sure they don't fucking kill each other over and over.

I wish gray jedi had more of a footprint in the lore.
>>
You know what broke my heart? The delivery of that line.
>>
I never really cared about the bad acting in the star wars prequels. maybe because i liked the series too much

Obi wan was pretty based in episode 3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.