[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Anakin young and Obiwan old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: starwars___ddd.jpg (138KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
starwars___ddd.jpg
138KB, 1920x816px
The force makes no sense at all!
>>
I think Lucas said it was because of when they were last "pure" or some shit like that
>>
Anakin died when Darth Vader took over, which happened in his youth.

The real debate is why is Anakin allowed to be a force ghost if he was never of pure heart and intentions.
>>
>>82547589
Because anakin IS the force...right?
>>
>>82547391
Why is Obi-Wan looking at Yoda like he wants to tap that ass?
>>
Do force ghosts have to shit?
>>
>>82547771
Also debatable, since the prophecy could apply to Luke or even Rey, and even the prophecy could have been some bullshit Yoda pulled from his ass.

>>82547891
Nope, in fact they only manifest in corporal forms so someone can identify them, they're purely spiritual in nature
>>
>>82547589
Isn't force ghosting something you have to dedicate time to learning before you die? This is why Qui Gon was able to talk to Yoda in Episode 3, because Qui Gon is a maverick who went out on his own and learned, then taught Yoda and Obi-Wan

How the fuck would Anakin have learned?
>>
>>82547442
>>82547589
>>82548120
Are force ghosts allowed to think impure thoughts? Could a force ghost spend his eternity theorycrafting dark side force uses or would he be banned by the force?
>>
>>82548288
That is also a big problem with that scene, Anakin never learned to become a force ghost, at least not in any piece of media he was represented on. Although it wouldn't be impossible that he learned the ability as Vader.

>>82548335
There are no impure thoughts, only impure actions, and a force ghost would have a really hard time communicating with someone on the dark side of the force, purely because of the way force ghosting works.

Even then, I suppose it would be possible for a force ghost to be "banned" if he deserved it.
>>
>>82548498
Is it possible for a force ghost to ever reattain corporeal form, esp. one where they keep all of their memories from life and force ghosthood?
>>
>>82548651
Unfortunately, I lack knowledge to answer that question, I don't have such deep understanding of force ghosting, I'm more specialized on star wars social studies and general force usage

>tfw you'll never be this autistic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.