[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sense8 S02

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: sense8 S02.jpg (124KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
sense8 S02.jpg
124KB, 1024x617px
Sense8 season two was released on Friday, is anybody watching?

I thought the first season was pretty interesting and was filmed beautifully, (something seriously lacking nowadays on tv) though they’re admittedly stretching out the story for the shekels.
>>
>>82547061
every tv show is stretched out for shekels.
this kind of bs was already done a million times better by the same trannies - it's called Cloud Atlas. just watch that
>>
File: cloud-atlas-01.jpg (348KB, 1418x1000px)
cloud-atlas-01.jpg
348KB, 1418x1000px
>>82547082
>it's called Cloud Atlas. just watch that

I did and I read the book (before the movie).
>>
>>82547859
that's as good as it will get. cherish that and move on with life
>>
>>82547061

Fag shit.
>>
File: 57c.jpg (190KB, 857x1202px)
57c.jpg
190KB, 857x1202px
I enjoyed the first season. Haven't watched the second but the christmas episode was okay.
>>
It's not good but I'm watching it anyway. Even though I'm full homo I am really put off by the amount of gay stuff in it

Mostly I watch it for the action scenes and Wolfgang
>>
File: 1493784583040.jpg (130KB, 541x600px)
1493784583040.jpg
130KB, 541x600px
>>82547061

A GAY SHOW, NAH
>>
>>82547061
Each episode has its own contained subplot with its respective climax so it's less of a drag to watch. Glad they focused more on Sun and her story.

The lack of sex scenes and orgies was a bit disappointing but understandable, they have other things to focus on and no time to please themselves.

I'm really pissed at Angelica for some reason.
>>
Season 2 was much better, having the whole cluster aware of each other and helping out and developing relationships between each other just felt way more comfy. Having individual complete stories in each episode was also really nice.
Also shoutout to Sun's chase scene in the finale, shit was cash
>>
well now at least riley isn't completely useless
>>
The fuck, tv likes this now? That kissing beardmaster in the intro would've set off a 500 post thread of shitting on it just last year or whenever s1 came out.

Liked the first more for the premise and the genre nods more than what they did with the plot. And the characters/vignettes were all over the place. Lito/mexican soap was awesome; the chink azzkikr (man that character in every Wach movie is getting fucking annoying) or the Iceland twat were completely skippable. Then the xmas thing was so masturbatory I didn't even finish it so I'm not sure it's worth to check s2 out.
>>
Does Jamie do cute Jamie things in the show? Might pick it up just for that
>>
>>82551291
S2 is a lot better on all fronts, s1 was a lot of set up so now that everything's been laid out you can just enjoy the wild ride.

In S2 you definitely begin to understand the scale of the shit they're involved in, definitely an improvement in pace from the previous season as every episode does the whole set up >> conflict >> climax >> resolution thing on a smaller scale.

But if you're not interested in the plot then I guess you'll like this less than s1, they kinda put aside the genre nods and take the show a bit more seriously, and towards the end they focus more on Sun and her story so there's that too.
>>
>>82547061
It could be good, but it does honestly seem like they're trying to tack on too much "diversity" and it suffers for it. The tranny and her girlfriend are annoying as fuck, and it's unrealistic how they treat the gay guy as though he's in some horribly homophobic society when he's a film star in Mexico. Would make a lot more sense if he was African.

But yeah, Van Damme best storyline.
>>
>>82551659
>as though he's in some horribly homophobic society
Mexico is a pretty homophobic society though, gay men there have been the target of violence and gay celebrities have been outed and questioned about their sexuality, but he wasn't harmed or anything, his only physical confrontation from s1 had nothing to do with his sexuality.

>The tranny and her girlfriend are annoying as fuck
only when they're stating the obvious, I thought the _______proposal_______ was really cute
>>
>>82552760
He's a film star though, similar to the USA, the film industry is more accepting of that thing than most of society (especially smaller towns where violence occurs more). I did like the typecasting thing though, that struck me as a more realistic struggle for an actor being outed as gay, he just seemed way more afraid than he should have been.

I honestly found the girlfriend more annoying than the tranny. She always looks pissed about something and she seems to have this horrible sneer about 90% of the time. They also kind of treat Bug like shit, when even if he's a creep he's been pretty much the most helpful person to them they could ever ask for.
>>
Outside of any scene involving the Tranny and that forced mind orgy I really enjoyed the first season. The gay actor plotline was well done so it didn't bother me. but I'm hearing that season 2 amped up the SJW factor a few notches. is that true? also did they actually give the Icelandic girl a plotline this time? or is she still doing nothing? My favorite was the German so as long as he still has good scenes this could be salvageable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.