[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did a black protagonist trigger /tv/ so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 532532525.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
532532525.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
Why did a black protagonist trigger /tv/ so much?
>>
Because they're a bunch of triggered drumpflets.
>>
Finn was unironicllly one of the best things about the movie.
>>
>>82544597
My favourite Star Wars movie desu.
>>
>british
>black
>african
This is how you cuck a whiteboi American franchise
>>
>>82544597
>protagonist

That's a stretch. He was comic relief at best. Daisy's your protagonist.
>>
Because this website allows anonymous posting so people who are otherwise afraid to spew racist stuff on the internet flock here so they won't be found out. It's cowardly really but it makes sense.
>>
Finn isn't a protagonist. He's a comic buffoon and side kick.
>>
>>82544597
he looked like a fucking chimp

that said, he was still better than Rey who had some form of autism.
>>
>>82544814
thats bullshit faggot, he was as bad as the rest of it.
>>
File: tfa-trailer-tv-reaction.png (2MB, 1902x2857px) Image search: [Google]
tfa-trailer-tv-reaction.png
2MB, 1902x2857px
lol i remember /tv/ when the trailer first dropped
>>
>>82544860
>BRITISH PEOPLE! IN MY STAR WARS?
Its more likely than you think.
>>
>>82544597

He wasn't the protagonist.

I bet they just stick him in a wheelchair or something next movie and reduce him to background character.
>>
>>82545005
in other words:
you're mad that he is there
and you're hoping he'd be gone
>>
>>82544597
Because the media, government and banks are all controlled by Baphomet.
>>
>>82545075

I don't care, they were the ones who put him into a coma in TFA. Just saying the story is focused on Rey.
>>
not realistic. blacks don't exist in space.
>>
>>82544967

Yeah, this. He's the Jar-Jar of the movie at best.
>>
>>82544597
Boyega is awesome. When you're able to overcome material as actively terrible as his role in the TFA and still come across as likable, you know you're a talented dude.

Should have been the main character desu
>>
>I can't kill for the First Order!
>Proceeds to brutally murder the only people he's known in his whole life, other conscripted soldiers just like him.

What did Disney mean by this?
>>
File: Robert L. Curbeam Jr..jpg (35KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Robert L. Curbeam Jr..jpg
35KB, 540x303px
>>82545168
> blacks don't exist in space
i'm sure your post was bait, though for those who took you seriously
>>
>>82544983
golden age shit right thar
>>
File: 1470665483053.jpg (18KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1470665483053.jpg
18KB, 276x276px
>>82544983
Oh my gosh...
>>
>>82544814
He actually was. Finn was a "normal" every man among "heroes", and they haven't really played with that archetype in a Star Wars movie yet.

He gets outclassed by people the normal protagonists easily kill, he's not overconfident, and he's just trying to live (and run away). But he's super loyal about people he cares about (despite constantly being called a traitor by First Order people).

It stands out even more since Rey is such a Mary Sue in the first movie.

He's no shit my favorite character if TFA.
>>
>>82544597
>>82544597
*smacks lips*
>>
>>82544983
Back when /tv/ wasn't majority reddit
>>
Niggers aren't people
>>
The only reason there hasn't been continued shitposting about Finn is that he didn't fuck Rey, which everyone thought was going to happen.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.