[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question over here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wewuzemmy.jpg (15KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzemmy.jpg
15KB, 500x380px
How do I know if the script is good?
>not trying to make a meme
>I know there are some clear shit scripts around there
>pc not entirely related
>>
read it to others
if they actually laught it's good
>>
>>82544498
I miss scrubs. Even the sad eps had great funny moments
Shame the last few seasons are bad, but thats every show that lasts over 6 seasons
>>
>>82544598
>Shame the last few seasons are bad,
Season 8 is GOAT as fuck though. And no one counts the spinoff/season 9.
>>
if its anything like an episode of scrubs, its a bad script.
>>
OP here.
I am not only implying about the script of scrubs but the scripts of movies, series, etc... In general.
>>
>>82544556
Thanks for the advice anyways.
>>
>>82544807
self-goosebumps
or self-laughter

either way if it works on you again and again
then it's should be great

as long as your taste isn't obscure compared to most people
>>
>>82544947
That's actually a really good advice and thanks again. But I'm refering to all kinds of movies and series. Not just comedy.
But again thank you a lot for your words and sorry for not refering well to the subject.
>>
>>82545050

That's what anon meant by self-goosebumps.

If you can read it and see it playing out on screen in your mind, in a way that's compelling, it's good.
>>
>>82546143
But what about when people in general say "uhh the script of this movie is really bad"? What are the standards for those opinions?
>>
>>82546297

Are you referring to something specific? As in, you wrote something and people say it's bad?

I'm guessing whoever you're talking to isn't used to reading scripts. They look way different on paper and need to be read with an eye for how they might look on screen.
>>
>>82546975
Yhea those situations and when people critique movies on the internet, like right here?
>>
>>82547287
>Direction
>Acting
>Editing
>Production
>Script
Those are standard elements of television and film. If the problem isn't one of the others, then its a problem with the script.
I don't really understand what you're asking.
>>
>>82546297
I can't answer that, but it's important that the conversations flow naturally. So it's shit if the characters talk to each other like robots, and the opposite, basically shitting out cheap quips every 5 seconds, is just as bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.