[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they blur out the word 'anonymous'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Why did they blur out the word 'anonymous'?
>>
I walked by John Oliver in NYC a few weeks ago and he was fucking huge. Like 6'4 which took me by surprise. I always assumed he was a turbo manlet
>>
>>82545209
>Turbo manlet detected
>>
>>82545209
>Height: 6′ 0″
holy shit lmao literally kill yourself
>>
Because Late Night With John Oliver is actually hell
>>
>>82544456
What you should be asking is.. who the fuck on that show reads /pol/? That comment was halfway down a thread with 200 replies.
>>
>>82544456
Because John Oliver is such a moron that he probably thinks Anonymous is the guy's account.
>>
>>82544456
My theory is that they made that post. It was in a thread about Oliver conveniently a bit before the episode was made, it's very proper, and only slightly rude, which makes it a great example for television. One might suggest that the name was blocked so it clearly shows their ignorance about 4chan, but I would argue they did such an ignorant thing to throw off suspicions.
>>
>>82545323
Do you really think John Oliver went to /pol/, selected a regular butthurt shitpost, edited and obscured the post and then made a news story around it...all by himself?
>>
>>82544456
wtf what episode is this
>>
>>82546230
no but his shithead writers did
>>
>>82544456
They were hiding the ID because they have no clue how IDs work.
>>
I need to see this episode
>>
the real question is why did they blur out the american flag
>>
>>82544456
>'anonymous'

they didn't get permission to use his name on TV.
>>
it was a trip fag that typed out "anonymous"
>>
>>82546445
None.
>>
>>82546589
>he doesn't know that he is the only poster named "Anonymous" and we are all his different personalities communicating with him
>>
>>82546671
hmmmmm
>>
>>82545209
>not murdering him

I SHIGGY DIGGY DOO WOP DOO WOP YEAH
>>
>>82546445
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak
>>
>>82547136
I just watched the whole thing on TV and it didn't happen.
>>
>>82547136
Blocked in Canada
>>
https://www.fcc.gov/rulemaking/most-active-proceedings
this page acts wierd

on first load it showed me 171k comments on 17-108
reload an hour later and it is down to 34k
>>
>>82547250
yeah true
>>
>>82547684
>>82547250
where do you live? did you get a repeat?
I saw this last night on aussie cable
>>
>>82547322
eachvideo com watch?v=92vuuZt7wak
>>
>>82547879
>first few seconds
>uses 5 year outdated short lived meme

I regret asking
>>
The ID was heaven that's why it was blurred out
>>
>>82548055
>2:30
>brings Tay fucking Zonday on to explain Net Neutrality

DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP ITS SO BAD
>>
>>82548114
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.