[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I just seen moonlight AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: moon.png (636KB, 420x619px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
636KB, 420x619px
Hey guys I just seen moonlight AMA.
>>
Are your parents disappointed in their son being a faggot?
>>
are you gay?
>>
>>82540343
>>82540348
>these guys watched la la land
>>
>>82540396
La La Land is kino though
>>
>market a gay love story to niggers
>niggers are notoriously homophobic
>>
it was feckin good m9
however it did turn me gay
>>
>>82540343
>>82540348
>>82540396
>>82540417
>>82540481
>>82540497
Could you guys ELI5?
>>
>>82540396
La La Land is better. Kys faggot nignog
>>
i liked this movie. ending was pretty sad. haven't seen la la land so I don't even know what the competition is about.

Most movies are about words and actions sequences, but this one was more focused on acting, silence, and good camera shots. pretty decent for $1.5 million
>>
>>82541248
how the fuck was the ending sad?
what?
I completely disagree
>>
>>82541248
Mah nigga this type of movie could have been easily done in eastern europe with less than 100k budget.
>>
>>82541425
thank you for this insightful post
>>
Once I saw the gay part coming (I didn't know what this movie was about) I was kinna "meh" about it, but it turned out pretty good.

>>82541377

The ending was sad because

Black has become a drug dealer, continuing to addict more people like his mother and therefore hurting more children. In summary, he's become the thing he hated.

Additionally, Black has grown up and left Miami for Atlanta, but he's still stuck in the past. He's still damaged from his upbringing. Worst of all, he's willing to drive all the way back home because of Kevin, who has a daughter and in all reality wasn't even gay, he just did something one time because he was high.

However that one time experience has been the only love Black has ever known, and there's no reason to assume that they will get together. I'm almost certain that Chiron will go back to Atlanta and never be in love again.

>>82541425
No doubt...wait, did you say eastern europe?

Anywho, I liked the colors, music, and silence. Everyone nowadays is a chatterbox but every time Chiron doesn't speak, people get to experience real acting. Additionally, we've all been in situations when we didn't feel like saying how we felt.
>>
>>82541836
Yeah i didn't think of it that way. You're right.
However i got a strong feeling that Kevin was bisexual
>>
>>82540417
>>82540700
>He fell for the la la land meme
>>
File: 1491263113823.jpg (50KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491263113823.jpg
50KB, 350x418px
>>82540417
>>82540700
>literal faggot musicals are ok because it has white leads
it was gayer than moonlight which had guys kissing
>>
>>82541836
>kevin wasnt gay
opinion discarded
you are retarded
>>
>>82540303
>AMA

Why don't you go fuck off back to plebbit? Why do you think anybody cares that you've just now seen a movie that's already old news? Anybody who was interested has seen it already, and nobody cares what you think of it. It's not like you have any opinions or details that are unknown or not already discussed in meticulous detail.
>>
>>82542550
>>82542550

Why gay and not bi?

The fact that he called Black and asked him to come by suggests he might've been gay, I agree.
>>
>>82542582
Why would I go back? I already spent most of my day there so now I'm here. I want to know what you 4channers think about this movie and it's message.
>>
>>82543299
well you've clearly came to the wrong place if you expected serious discussion about this film, plus it was everywhere when it was popular
>>
La La Land and Moonlight are both kino
>>
>promoting nigger movies
How much of a cuck are you, anon?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.