[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bladerunner cuts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bladerunner.jpg (34KB, 297x446px) Image search: [Google]
bladerunner.jpg
34KB, 297x446px
I'm about to watch pic related for the first time. I plan on watching the theatrical and final cut, but I had a quick question.

I hear that they are very different, and I have a yearly tradition where I watch 52 movies a year and write them all down. Should I write down Blade Runner once or twice? I hear that they're so radically different and it made me feel like I should write down their own entry for the two cuts I'm watching.
>>
any version that doesn't have the voice-over, one of which i sthe threatrical version IIRC.

final and directors are pretty similar, just a few scenes that are different and give more or less evidence to whether deckard is a replicant
>>
You don't want to watch theatrical - has a shitty voice over that is universally disliked. Just get the Final Cut or anything that doesn't have the voice over.
>>
>>82536540
Read the wiki on it instead of making stupid threads.
>>
>>82536912
>>82536724
You sure? I think I'd like to watch the theatrical version just to see what it's all about. This thread is more a "should I list them as two separate movies in my list" and not a "what versions should I watch".
>>
>>82537215
Autism
>>
>>82537324
This is the biggest conundrum my list has faced since I was unsure if I should add "Fantastic Beasts" to the list since I left the theater 30 minutes before it ended because I had to poop really bad.
>>
>>82537215

i see what you're getting at OP. to answer your question, i'd say they are different enough to almost be considered 2 different films. watch the final cut first, then the theatrical cut as a novelty. don't bother with the director's cut.
>>
they're all shit
>>
>>82537415
This
>>
>>82536540
Dont fall asleep
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.