[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Saul_Goodman.jpg (77KB, 306x408px) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Goodman.jpg
77KB, 306x408px
We guess the percentage (%) of Saul actually appearing in tonight's episode.

I'm guessing 40% goes to Kim Saul team up and 60% going to the Gringo Mike debacle once again
>>
I hope to see mike do his taxes for 40 minutes
>>
>>82535170
>40 minutes
but will we have time to see Kim's soles?
>>
is this show worth watching if breaking bad was my favorite TV series of all time? also would it be easy to jump into it for the first time tonight or will I just go bat shit crazy trying to figure out the story/characters?
>>
30% of Mike coming up with an unnecessarily elaborate plan
20% Chuck planning his latest cuck
25% for more guss backstory
25% Kim trying to uncuck Chucks cuck.

Screencap this, my dad works at Netflix.
>>
>>82535249
it may be a prequel, but there are so many new (and interesting) characters you'll be totally lost. They've done a pretty good job of introducing the old ones too and linking them to saul or mike that it's cool to see "where they started".

Try out the first season before you go to season 3 dummy.
>>
Haven't watch since season 1. He called Saul yet?
>>
>>82535249
It's a very slow burn, but an entertaining one. Bob Odenkirk is an absolutely wonderful actor, and really brings it.
>>82535455
No, I'm guessing they're waiting for season 4.
>>
>>82535125
I got stuck watching that show in the middle of season 2, it became too boring . Will it get any better?
>>
>>82535646
Season 3 > Season 2 so far

Well at least I think so. It has all been very slow.
>>
>>82535646
It's widely accepted that in order to enjoy better call saul you need an iq over 80 and an attention span longer than a bumble bee. So you should just give up now.
>>
>>82535836
Thanks, i'll give it a second go
>>
>>82535249
this isn't the saul from breaking bad. he's not funny at all. it's a boring drama with cameos shoved into every episode to appease the retard fanboys
>>
>>82535480
>slow burn
> absolutely wonderful actor
faggotspeak triggers me
>>
>>82535249
Just jump in and watch, the show needs some intrigue, filling in the blanks with your imagination could not possibly be as boring as the stuff you've missed.
>>
>>82535480
>Bob Odenkirk is an absolutely wonderful actor

lol the shilling is unbelievable

he's mediocre as all fuck
>>
>>82536087
Ha Ha! It's me Bob! Truth be told I fall asleep on set most of the time. Myself personally, I'm waiting for Huell to show up, otherwise I'd have left this shit-fest in season 1.
>>
>>82535646
yes. I didn't want to watch season 3 because of that, but then my gf forced me to watch this and so far i don't regret it.
>>
>>82536220
he really does look completely bored in this show

he's a comedic actor and there's basically no comedy in it
>>
>>82536087
He plays his role pretty well and is entertaining as fuck. I wouldn't call that mediocre.
>>
>>82535872
Fucking this. I hate faggots with no patience.
>>
>>82536220
Pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>82536026
apologies senpai, I may spend too much time on reddit (completely acknowledging that the it's a shit website and most people shouldn't waste their time with it)
>>
>>82536359
Do you lack patience for those with no patience?
>>
>>82536006
>this isn't the Saul from BB
Yeah no shit Einstein, it's called character development and is pretty much the point of both BB and BCS.
>>
>>82536026
Eat anus burger
>>
>>82536411
>character development
>there has been no character development

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82536439
>there has been no development
>he says that after 2 seasons
>>
>It's a Mike sits on the toilet for 39 minutes while constipated episode
>>
>>82536956
I'd still watch it
>>
>>82536956
>45 minute montage of Mike sorting out and taking his meds
>>
>>82536956
The twist is Chuck was taping him the whole time
>>
>it is a Gus looks into the distance and smirks because he bamboozled Hector episode

>it is a Gus looks into the distance and frowns because Hector bamboozled Gus episode
>>
>BB: Walt turns to crime to support his family
>BCS: Mike turns to crime to support his family
Bravo

I'm a little confused about the BCS / BB timeline. Mike's grand daughter looks to already be at least as old in BCS as she was in BB. It could be that in show-time the events of Breaking Bad are only a few months away.

I can't remember how soon Saul showed up in the BB timeline. Less than two months? It could be the establishment of the Saul persona happens quite quickly and how he screws Chuck is well publicized, being the motivation for Jesse's you need a "criminal" lawyer comment.
>>
>>82537369
>Mike's grand daughter looks to already be at least as old in BCS as she was in BB
Meh. Doesn't really matter, minor as fuck detail. I'm willing to pass it off as just "they didn't want to find a younger actress"
>>
>>82536087

kys .. hes godly in that show
>>
>>82535249

its better than Breaking Bad but only when you are an adult with K I N O Certification
>>
>>82537452
nice try vince but you should stop posting
>>
Hey isn't it about time Aaron Paul makes an appearance? He was my favourite in Breaking Bad!
>>
>>82537598
Hey isn't it about time Skinny Pete makes an appearance? He was my favorite from Breaking Bad!
>>
>>82537598
Go to sleep, Aaron
>>
>>82537369
>>82537421
>Doesn't really matter, minor as fuck detail.
This. Hailey(?) has way more speaking lines than she did in BrBad and it would be a fucking disaster to have a 4-5 year old show as much emotion as this one on Saul does.
>>
>>82537598
Xbox, Renew Contract
>>
>It's a Mike fixes a door for 3 hours episode
>>
File: 1479320924543.jpg (46KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479320924543.jpg
46KB, 324x322px
>I AM YOUR BROTHER, WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME CHUCK
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.