[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys recommend this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: MPW-3129.jpg (66KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-3129.jpg
66KB, 500x728px
Would you guys recommend this?
>>
>>82533694
If you're smart enough to understand it, yes.
>>
Yes. When I was 17 this was some hot shit.

Also May
>>
If you're a teenager, yes
Otherwise, maybe, it's okay but nothing special
>>
File: IMG_8346.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8346.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
The actress that saved the film
>>
>>82533794
>Yes. When I was 17 this was some hot shit.

I'm not sure if that's a great gauge of quality
>>
>>82533694
No. This movie is retarded shit that edgy teenagers think is smart. The plot is mindless nonsense that nobody except for the creator of it could understand. The amount of thinking that is required to understand this movie is fucking ridiculous. Don't watch it.
>>
>>82533694
Only for the smurf scene.
>>
If you enjoy movies that are only considered complex because the director cut out half the scenes so you don't know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>82534151
Well, I don't really care if it's complex or not.
>>
File: IMG_7964.jpg (63KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7964.jpg
63KB, 500x575px
>>82534291
Of course you don't. So watch it then and prepare to be impressed.
>>
>>82534291
There are no other interesting qualities to this film
>>
It's pretty comfy, music is good too
>>
>>82534359
But you said that you would only recommend it if I "enjoy movies that are only considered complex because the director cut out half the scenes so you don't know what the fuck is going on". If I don't care if it's complex or not why would I be impressed?
>>
>>82534151
What? It can be pieced together pretty easily. The directors cut only gave a few answers, but mainly answered questions for idiots. It's a terrible mess of a cut. But the original is incredibly well done.

Wait, why am I talking to you? You're obviously a fucking idiot that never understood the movie so you hate it.
>>
>>82534512
>The directors cut only gave a few answers

The directors cut literally gave the answer. It's impossible to know what's going on without it because there are terms made up by the director needed to understand the film that aren't present in the theatrical cut.
>>
>>82534512
You can pretend you understood the film if it makes you feel better on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>82534612
Savage af
>>
Theatrical cut works as time travel / love story. Director's cut puts more things into the story but doesn't add anything meaningful
>>
I'm appreciating all your thoughts, guys. To help you out a bit, I'm really interested in cult movies, even thought many of said movies are now considered classics. Is it worth watching and owning for it's cult status and as a good sci-fi drama?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.