[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she ever apologize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Did she ever apologize?
>>
>"you have to live in the moment bro"
>takes picture of asshole
>"live in the nooow"
>takes several pictures of vagina
>"you can't have a phone in front of you all the time"
>cries over paltry paycheck of 16 million while taking picture of her cunt
>>
Of course not. She's a stuck up ho
>>
>>82533213
For being a degenerate whore?
>>
Dunno, ever apologized for fapping to her nudes?
>>
Do you think she learned her lesson? Did she stop whoring herself for her phone camera?
>>
>>82533387
Did anyone ever jerk off to her nudes in front of her and several of her colleagues and make snide comments about how she needs to live in the now?
>>
>>82533440
i think so, yes
>>
>>82533213

ITT: rapists
>>
>>82533387
I apologize
>>
>>82533460
Well, wasn't me, so I'm not apologizing for that.
The nudes weren't any good either way.
>>
>>82533510
what if it was you?
>>
>>82533549
Let's not open this can of worms.
>>
>>82533595
so you admit you raped her
>>
>>82533643
If it was rape half the girls in hollywood were begging to be raped.
>>
>>82533674
no further questions, your honor
>>
>>82533213
apologizing is going even lower
she's not a bitch nigga like Pratt that had to quickly appease his overlords
>>
>>82533928

You're right, he should TELL IT LIKE IT IS MURICA like every other career self-destructing alt-right dick you faggots ride.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.