[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Sony Pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (923KB, 1624x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
923KB, 1624x1356px
How do we fix Sony Pictures?
>>
You don't fix them.
They are the ultimate meme studio.
Watching them crash and burn is entertaining.
>>
>>82530344
Liquidate it and pour everything into their vidya dept. They kill it with their games.
>>
>>82530985
>They kill it with their games
Lol, no they don't.
>>
>>82530344
I fucking hate Sony
>>
>>82530344
>domestic figures
fake news. America no longer matters.
>>
>>82531667
Playstation is ~80% of Sony's profits, so yeah, they kill it there
>>
>>82531882
Actually, that's not true at all. The biggest Earner for Sony is Finance.
>>
It's too late.

Their movies were helping their PlayStation system department stay afloat and now this is the end for them
>>
>>82530344

"Brothers Grimsby" was actually fucking great, no idea why it bombed so hard.
>>
1. No movie over $120 million unless it has Spiderman in the title
2. Don't make shit
3. Sub $10 million horror makes a killing now, see your own Don't Breathe and blumhouse does
4. Lower budgets
5. A Uncharted movie, with a good lead, script and director
6. Reboot the Resident Evil movies, make it more horror
7. Team up with the Jim Henson Company to make a sub $30 million fantasy movie in the vain Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal
8. Goosebumps did ok both sales and review wise, make way lower budgeted movies based on fan favourite books, make it a yearly thing if it does well
9. Sony Pictures Animation needs new creative leads, movies like The Emoji Movie should never be made
10. Just cast Margot Robbie as Barbie, as long as its not over $30 million it will make money
11. Live action Sonic the Hedgehog movie is as dumb as fuck idiot, cancel it
12.Keep doing the low budget biblical movies, they make money
13. Stop remaking movies that are classics
14. Men in Black 4, with a budget under $120 million, 3rd one would have done better if not unneeded budget of $215 million
15. Stop trying to make big franchises, take one movie at a time
16. Look at how well District 9 did with a low budget, try making more movies that are crowd pleasers, low budget and are different
>>
billy lynn suffered from nobody knowing what the fuck it was
>>
>>82533037
What is it?

Judging from that small poster
>soldier goes to Iraq or Afghanistan to shoot sandpeople
>apple pie
>football
>drinking brown water out of red cups
>it's the 4th of July
>>
>>82533091
i wouldn't mind eating some apple pie right now

goddamn
>>
>>82530344
When was the last time they turned a profit? Selling Spider-Man?
>>
>>82530344
The 5th Wave was the worst movie I ever watched
>>
>>82531882
Not even close. Their insurance in the east is keeping them afloat.

They make money on the hardware, nor software, from their vidya division
>>
>>82530344
Make cheaper and more interesting movies. Give 10 million to 10 directors with unique screenplays and watch one of them make the budget back for all.

i.e. paranormal activity, saw
>>
File: based leon.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
based leon.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Have them distribute more CGI-kino.
>>
File: 1445289462792.jpg (70KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1445289462792.jpg
70KB, 450x532px
>>82533366
Man that's fucking BADASS... is what I would say if it was 2009
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.