[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT Trailer 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (82KB, 1332x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1332x548px
Why is no one talking about this?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=a8fcXP3uLsU
>>
this looks good, not great but good
>>
kinocheck these dubs
>>
What is the deal with the pharmacist? He looks so demented. I'm supposed to think of Pennywise when I see him? "uh huh uh huh uh huh placeeeebooooo"
>>
>>82529615
Because it's shot

Just like wonder woman and blade runner
>>
>>82529781
In the book he's a hardass but he's actually good natured. He has some grim history with Derry(Bradley Gang massacre) but he's good intentioned.

I imagine they'll try to initially play up his asshole vibes in the movie to be another opposing factor to the Losers.
>>
Bev a cute!
>>
>>82529812
Shit*
>>
>>82529615
A trailer that involves an extended scene that sets a tone for the movie? Why is this so rare? I more hyped for this then ever honestly.
>>
They better include THAT scene. It's 2017, after all.
>>
>>82529615
>IT
>Wonder Woman
>Blade in the Shell 2084
>JUSTice League

what a shitty slate of films for you to shill this year. I almost feel bad for you, WB.
>>
>>82530582
They will but in a slightly altered fashion. Only Mike will fuck Bev while the others watch. When they are done fucking the others will eat Mike's cum out of her pussy. As it should be in a progressive society.
>>
>>82529615
>changing Kino Fukunaga's epic firework fight into a dull rock fight
Cheap bastards
>>
>>82529615
>horrorshit
>>
File: Clip.jpg (67KB, 633x272px) Image search: [Google]
Clip.jpg
67KB, 633x272px
>>82529615
Aaand dropped
>>
>>82530384
Ducking phone poster
>>
>>82530913
>firework fight
Didn't happen in the book. Henry threw a couple M80s but I wouldn't call that a firework fight.
>>
>>82529615
Will they add the gangbang scene from the book and change the ending? If yes this movie is going to be kino
>>
>>82530734
>JUSTice League
I think you mean JUSTass League

And don't feel sorry for them they're already dead
>>
>>82531022
Is that a balloon behind him on the balcony?
>>
>>82530913
Fuck that. The rockfight is fucking brutal
>>
This movie just going to be the kids, and a second will be made with adults?
>>
>>82531180
Correct
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.