[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Under the Dome so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: under-the-dome.jpg (293KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
under-the-dome.jpg
293KB, 1200x911px
Why was Under the Dome so bad?
>>
>>82526488
as much as i love stephen king, his endings suck dick 99% of the time
>>
>>82526488
>as much as i love stephen king
back to r/books friendo
>>
Hold up. This is my fetish. This is a movie? And how much of this bondage gets screen time?
>>
>>82526488
idk but that image makes me want to watch it
>>
>>82526488
Is this show about two giant dykes that are into BDSM and live under the dome?
>>
>An invisible and mysterious force field descends upon a small actual town of Chester's Mill,

Sounds like your typical king schlock
>>
They dragged it out too much. It should have been a miniseries.
>>
the girl with the bouncy boobs (sister to the fag and also the one in the rape dungeon in s1) was kawaii
didnt watch past season 1 though it was shit
i can still picture that scene where she walks rapidly and her boobies bounce really nicely
>>
I only watched like three episodes of it and don't even remember it but there is no way in hell the show could have possibly been as bad as the ending of the book was.
>>
>>82526582
I'm pretty sure this is a sh00p. I can see a few pixels. I've seen a few sh00ps in my time.
>>
>>82526488
Interesting premise ruined by horrible acting and stupid plots.
>>
>>82526488
Same shit as Lost but not enough good characters to hold it up

>Mysterious premise
>Starts writing itself in a corner and making shit it up as they go on
>Comes up with a new mystery for each old one they solve

By the second or was it third season everyone's motives and allegiances are so scrambled that they flip for every episode
>>
>>82526488
You got me? I've never seen it, but it looks pretty good
>>
>>82526501
>>82526501
He's a bad writer and no one will know who he is in 20 years. How can you even enjoy the trash he puts out?
>>
File: 1401444784626.jpg (18KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1401444784626.jpg
18KB, 245x204px
>This shitfest got 3 seasons, but not Wayward Pines.

While both shows are shit the other one at least was one hell of a ride.
>>
Storm of the Century was the best Stephen King miniseries
>>
>>82527475
oh, I forgot about that one. really good series.

>>82526488
planned as mini-series
>ratings got good
>ok, nvm, gotta turn it into a full show
and then
>>82526999
this happens.

especially
>By the second or was it third season everyone's motives and allegiances are so scrambled that they flip for every episode
this part

same shit as LOST but more obvious
>>
File: IT-Blu-ray-01.jpg (221KB, 1186x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IT-Blu-ray-01.jpg
221KB, 1186x1500px
>>82527475

I'm inclined to agree. I still love IT and watched it when it first aired and I was a little kid though, it has a soft spot in my heart. I had the two VHS version they first released for home video and then the DVD and now the bluray that they fucked up and didn't change the cover art for so it still looks like he's ripping out of a VHS tape too.
>>
>>82526488
does junior(whatever his name) keep them alive in the show?
>>
How big is Big Jim Rennie?
>>
>>82526488
what on earth
>>
>>82528245
It's Hank from Breaking Bad.
>>
does the show have the same dumbass ending as the book (muh we're ants to them)
>>
>>82528298
Wait isn't Jim involved with that whole meth thing in the book?
>>
>>82526501
Stephen King never writes with having an ending in mind. He just a line of coke and writes away.
>>
>>82528409
Yep, I guess he wanted to see things from the other side.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.