[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF happened to this show? Season 1 was so good Season 2 was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (1).jpg (110KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
110KB, 313x470px
WTF happened to this show?

Season 1 was so good
Season 2 was okay
And season 3 is fucking dumb and boring
>>
Season 1 is some of the best television ever
Season 2 is pretty alright
Too soon to call it on 3.
>>
I don't know for I have not watched a single episode.
>>
The odds of the 3rd season sucking were pretty high. That's TV.
>>
I can help!
>>
>>82525151
The third season of a show is always the worst.
I hope Fargo proves this wrong.
I can't wait for the TWEEST
>>
>>82525151
Season 1 was so good because the movie was so good and they basically used that as a template. Season 2 wasn't as good because they had to come up with their own ideas.
>>
>>82525151
Nothing happened. Season 3 is great. Now piss off you cunt fuck
>>
Series 1 and 2 were both equally the best TV ever broadcast. So far in series 3 episode 1 was great, episode 2 was ok and episode 3 was pure trash. It could go either way
>>
>>82525151
Do people really not like Season 3? The characters are already far more interesting than Season 1's and from what I remember season 2 took me a while to get into because of there being so many characters to keep track of. Season 3 hit the sweet spot and is only going to get better.
>>
1 and 2 were both amazing. Chan hates 2 because it's about being a real man and handling your business. Loves 1 because it's about being a snakey spineless rat.
>>
>>82525151
see
>>82520621
>>
>garbage characterisation
>stiff acting
>shit dialog
>le quirky story
>aliens

it is genuinely fucking terrible. For a while i thought "do i have shit taste ? because a lot of people on /tv/ praised it as sopranos tier" then i realised that /tv/ has doctor who general and is still "ironically" talking about batman v superman a year later and the majority of opinions here are either shockingly bad or the opposite of general consensus for the sake of being different.
>>
>>82525647
No, it's shit because of the dumb aliens. This season is about that too
>>
>>82525765
If you didn't laugh in episode 1 in the scene between Stussy and Varga, you're a fucking loser who's probably never touched a vagina.
>>
>>82525765
>for a while i thought "do i have shit taste ?
Yes, you do.

>the majority of opinions here are either shockingly bad or the opposite of general consensus for the sake of being different.
Also correct
>>
Aaayyyy lmfaos make everything better always.
>>
MEW makes everything worst
>>
>>82525995
Who is she anyway? She is a terrible actress
>>
>>82525151
But anon, season 3 is already better than 1
>>
TFW your girl will never write messages with period blood in your foes house.
>>
>>82526054
That little lady can not act
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.