[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ya see here kids, science used to the believe that humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3544.jpg (153KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.jpg
153KB, 1252x1252px
So ya see here kids, science used to the believe that humans were the only animals with opposable thumbs. Now we know that not all humans have thumbs and some people can even choose to cut off their thumb due to a totally normal syndrome called body dismorphia! So these science deniers would say that a person cuts off a thumb isn't even human and that's just crazy folks. Look at the science! Thumbs are a spectrum. Some people have two thumbs, some one or none, some people even have toe thumbs!

This is settled science. Nobody knows how many thumbs a person has and scientists believe that assigning thumbs to a person is tantamount to the holocaust.
>>
You're starting to repeat the same old shit. Like you do every single day.

wew
>>
Remember goys, calling humans bipedal is bigotry. There is a spectrum of the number of legs a person can have. Some people have two legs, some people have no legs, and some people even lost a leg fighting climate change in Afghanistan! So if anybody ever asks you how many legs does a human have, don't forget to smugly remind them that nobody knows and it's up to each person to decide how many legs they identify as having! 97% of scientists agree that legs are just a socially constructed category that have no bearing on human function. A person with no legs can run just as fast as a person with five legs thanks to technology and science, so it's completely meaningless to assign importance to legs at all!

It's just science!
>>
wait does that mean intelligence is a spectrum too bill?
>>
>>82524109
Mad
>>
File: IMG_3500.png (16KB, 1378x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3500.png
16KB, 1378x969px
>>82524339
See kids, science deniers would have you believe that race exists and it influences intelligence. That's just plain wrong. What the anti-intellectuals won't tell you is that evolution and genetics are settled science and the science says that race isn't real and if it was real, it would have nothing to do with genetics. Only and inbred moron would believe that intelligent people produce intelligent children. In fact, science has shown that intelligence is directly related to the number of climate change initiatives funded through taxation that a community can sustain in addition to the influx of people with a lower carbon footprint. Science deniers want you to believe that intelligence is quantifiable but this graph right here shows that it isn't.
>>
>>82524030

Who is this faggot and why am I suddenly seeing ten threads about him every day?
>>
>>82524506
He's Bill Nye the Science Guy, a kid's show host from the 90's.
He recently got a new show.
>>
>>82524030
The show is absolute garbage but transgenderism is still real.
>>
>>82524502
As a serious reply and question: hasn't there been a study which showed that intelligent people aren't guaranteed intelligent children because the children regress to the mean average of intelligence? Same way with stupid parents. I think I remember a guy talking about it in some kind of debate or lecture from pre-2000s.
>>
Keep it up, OP. This meme is going to trigger the fuck outta leftist scum
>>
>>82524506
>>Who is this faggot
Bill Nye
>>82524506
>why am I suddenly seeing ten threads about him every day?
He recently came off as a retarded gender dismorphia apologist and even went back to censor one of his shows from 20 years ago about gender.

Why are we talking about him in the first place?
Because he had a I fucking love le science show in the 90s and many Americans that were kids at the time consider him a genius. He's like, the funny guy on /tv/ that first talked to you about space travel and shit.
>>
>>82526489
>and even went back to censor one of his shows from 20 years ago about gender.
Wait they did that? I thought that censor thing was about the new show.
>>
>>82526561
It's not censorship. It's editing the video to be consistent with new understandings of biology.
>>
>>82526838
funny
>>
>>82526838
>People can suddenly not only have either XX or XY chromosomes
>inb4 B-But some people have XXY!
Genetically defective mutants need not apply
>>
>>82526192
No one is denying that dysphoria is real and that some people think that hacking away at their bodies is the answer
>>
>>82526838
Die in a fucking fire.
>>
>>82526983
Having just XY or XX chromosomes are not the only determinating factor for gender. It's more complicated than that.
>>
>>82527160
Yes it is, gender and sex are the same thing. If you have XX chromosmes, you're female. If you have XY, then you're male.

Hacking your dick off with a saw blade doesn't make you a woman any more than blackface making you African
>>
>>82527160
So if I fuck someone with XY chromosomes while "xe" wears a dress, will "xe" get pregnant?
>>
>>82527225
Gender and sex aren't the same thing. Hormones and the brain make up a big part of which gender you identify as. Look up how intersex babies have their gender identified through testing of androgenic hormones.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.