[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch the Inbetweeners 2 >much better than the first movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nn.png (39KB, 1103x253px) Image search: [Google]
nn.png
39KB, 1103x253px
>Watch the Inbetweeners 2
>much better than the first movie and actually hilarious as fuck
>find out it got bad ratings, look up reviews
>mfw

also general Inbetweeners thread
>>
>better than the first movie
no
but these reviewers are fucking retards i'll grant you that
>>
> tfw work at that water park.

Comfy af desu. Weird to see your workplace in a film though.
>>
File: Best Girl in 1.jpg (37KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl in 1.jpg
37KB, 700x466px
>>82519774
They're talking about how the girls from the first film all got complete Character Assassinations to lazily get rid of them, so the lads could go on a lazy retread instead of doing something interesting.

And they were right.
>>
>>82519774
>it's ok to collectively describe the opposite sex as a single body part
But the Inbetweeners does the exact opposite. Jay, the guy who constantly uses words like clunge is shown to be an insecure twat on more than one occasion.
>>
>>82520577
I liked it, giving the Inbetweeners gang a happy ending makes no sense. That's probably why I preferred the second film, felt less like a happy-ending Hollywood film. Also the second one just had funnier bits in general, any time Will had to interact with the backpackers was great.
>>
>>82519774
>giving bad reviews because of political reasons
i thought the red scare was over
>>
>>82519774
>the Inbetweeners 2
>hilarious as fuck
Sometimes you take this ironic hipster bullshit a tad too far. That or you're one of those flyover mouthbreathers who actually laugh at that shit.
Either way, this board has become unbrowsable thanks to people like you.
>>
>>82520577
I thought it was great instead. It shows what happens when some average losers get a gf, only to find out most girls are actually assholes that will break your heart and overall make your life hell.

>>82520731
t.roastie tumblrina
>>
>>82520805
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>82520877
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>82519774
The state of modern "reviews".
>>
>>82520648
It wasn't that they didn't give them a happy ending. It was the way they handled it.

Admittedly Jay's breakup was handled much better than Simon's. At least Jay's wasn't written as a completely different character.
>>
>>82520991
Ebin comeback anon.
>>
yea I always thought this was much better than the first film. way better gags and was more in the spirit of the show overall

the moment where will finally blew up at the hippy travel wankers was so satisfying
>>
Dude the second movie was objectively shit. The first one was at least entertaining. Of course neither of them were as good as the series but come on.
>>
>>82521031
You've obviously never been in a relationship with a crazy woman
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.