[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book readers are the most obnoxious /tv/ users and tv fans in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Anansi.jpg (273KB, 453x675px) Image search: [Google]
Anansi.jpg
273KB, 453x675px
Book readers are the most obnoxious /tv/ users and tv fans in general.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>82518297
Hm, pretty sure blacked and cunny posters are worse.
>>
do you really have to drag this show down though?

its actually good
>>
>>82518390
Im not dragging it down. On the contrary, I think its good. Just tired of people complaining it wusnt luke muh book.
>>
>>82518451
book fans are obnoxious

although some times they are right

mostly they are wrong

for instance kubrick's the shining trumps everything that hack king can do
>>
World War Z book redditors are obnoxious cunts
>>
>>82518297
I can't. They are.
>>
>>82518668
Trufax
>>
Bookfags can be annoying, but they're nowhere near the cancer of blacked, cunny, cuck and poltards.
>>
>>82518297
Sorry but the black lead finding a pic of a white dick on his dead girlfriends phone is where most people stopped watching.
>>
You're right. They always complain when the shittiest of books are adapted into something half way decent.
>>
>>82518297
no that would be footfags and cunnyfags
>>
>>82518297
No need to prove you wrong, you're right.
>>
>>82519920
Hit too close to home?
>>
>>82518297
Nah, they're good. Baneposters are literal human garbage, though.
>>
You find book readers obnoxious because they are smarter than you and you can't handle it. /tv/ is full of barely literate, low IQ plebs that for some strange reason think they are fucking geniuses. I bet the poster is American. Most Americans can't read and so they are loud as fuck to overcompensate for their utter stupidity.
>>82518586
You sound smart. You have not read the book and would probably struggle to read the instructions on your microwavable macaroni cheese you cretin.
>>
I havent watched the show yet but how did they handle Shadow? I heard they made him less mellow which is a real shame because him being chill as fuck made him.
>>
>>82518297
>>82518324
>>82518390
>>82518451
>>82518586

shills
>>
Aside from the whole shadow being black thing (he was brown in the books anyway, wasn't he?) i thought its a pretty good adaptation, scene for scene sometimes, obviously omitting some parts of the book due to time constraints
>>
>being this mad because other anon's ADHD isn't too severe to stop them from reading books
Are you a Jelly Jenny Anon?
>>
>>82523109
No, he's quite mellow. Seems like a very good match to the book character so far.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.