[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The award for 'Best Fight Against The System' goes to...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Mtv is dead.jpg (55KB, 512x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mtv is dead.jpg
55KB, 512x357px
Yes, this was a REAL award at MTV Movie Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-N3eaetwY8
>>
Wow, the mtv movie awards don't appeal to me?! What can I do about this???
>>
>>82517217
>linking some talking head instead of just the clip
I bet you listen to Sargon and Molymeme too
>>
>>82517217
Viacom giving an award for fighting the system.
>>
>>82517333
Daily reminder than you can't criticize anything anymore without one of these faggots showing up
>You should only be allowed to express your opinion about things you enjoy!
>>
File: poor posture.jpg (80KB, 820x821px) Image search: [Google]
poor posture.jpg
80KB, 820x821px
>>82517375
I bet you watch pic related or Nerdwriter
>>
Do you have a clip that doesn't have a raving faggot's head in the corner?
>>
>>82517421
This.
>>
>>82517450
Everyone hates dumb pc shit. Bitching on a Taiwanese knitting forum won't change anything.
>>
>>82517450
Then why don't you express an opinion instead of having to rely on an eceleb who panders to your political ideology to do it for you?
>>
>>82517375
>>82517503
There's no other clips of this award. Seriously, I tried finding others but his is the only one up on Youtube at the moment
>>
>>82517471
Who
>>
File: the purest kino.jpg (57KB, 1009x754px) Image search: [Google]
the purest kino.jpg
57KB, 1009x754px
>Best Fight Against The System

What if the system is the good guy?
>>
>>82517604
>Baby boomer Capitalist straight white supremacists
>Good guys
Tell me you're kidding
>>
>>82517217
>MTV Movie Awards
Nice try, viral advertisers. Nobody over the age of 18 watches MTV. Sage, report, and move along.
>>
>>82517604
it seems like a very cryptic theme in general, but I guess it seems suited to the MTV audience in any case (in all the worst ways I mean). I just can't bring myself to really give a shit about what MTV does though, which makes the angry nutcase in the OP's video really jarring even without the weird placement of his head in the video
>>
>>82517718
why would someone post a Mark Dice video shitting on mtv if it was viral marketing, retardo
>>
>>82517824
No such thing as bad publicity.
>>
Based mark dice. Fuck that nigger, she literally is the system
>>
>>82517217
Remember when MTV was a about fun and entertainment for teens and young adults?
>>
>>82517217
MTV was dead for a loooong time already.

>tfw I still 'memba when it was about Music Videos
>>
>>82517217
>the award for best fight against the system goes to....
>ISIS!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.