[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: makesyouponder.png (202KB, 570x474px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouponder.png
202KB, 570x474px
Lol
>>
exciting times
>>
>>82516750
I love Kubrick but Barry Lyndon is boring as fuck. It's pretty though, I will give it that.
>>
Barry Lyndon is probably Kubrick's best, but Kubrick is normie-tier.
>>
>>82516789
>boring
Still actually typing this out and thinking anyone cares?
>>
>>82516750
Huh, weird.
>>
>>82516934
Normie tier is Peele, Nolan, Chazelle, Villenueve and Fincher don't lump Kubrick with them.
>>
>>82516750
>1 rotten
Based Armond.
>>
>>82517055
>normies literally ree'ing at Armond

feels good brah
>>
>>82517055
>>82517129
>my contrarian gay nigger with bad taste
Not the point of this thread you utter shitstains
>>
>>82516750
this movie was pretty boring, this coming from a black guy. had some cool scenes with cool music but it was so predictable. i wouldnt watch it again
>>
>>82517173
>my faggot liberal's with black-cock-stretched assholes

Not the point of this board, figger naggot.
>>
>>82516789
nigga read more books
>>
>>82517173
>I'm in charge here!

Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>82517231
>>82517322
Armondcucks
>>
>>82516750
As far as modern horror movies go Get Out was solid, but it was not "thought-provoking". I saw a review that mentioned the relevance of the police not being interested in missing black persons, but that makes no sense when the detectives were all black themselves.
The movie didn't seem to want to say too much about racism, rather that black people are in vogue among the rest of the population. Ironically this point has been completely missed by all these people praising the movie as if it's a million times better than it is.
>>
>>82517348
Libcuck.
>>
>>82517359
I voted for Trump you gay nigger apologist
>>
>>82517373
No you didn't, lol.
>>
Films are no longer held to the same standard. Greatest of all time should be changed to greatest of decade or era, then it is comparable
>>
>>82517405
Of course I did and I made the thread bozo
>>
>>82517453
No you didn't, goober.
>>
>>82516934
Agreed.

>>82517026
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
How to shit post:the thread, anyone using RT as some kind of standard is a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.