[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am *so* damn proud of my lil bean right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6805.png (768KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6805.png
768KB, 750x1334px
I am *so* damn proud of my lil bean right now
>>
>picking box office cancer to be your lead-off for 51-genders-rolled-into-1 movement
>>
Thing is, the way that award was set up it was biased for a women to win it anyway. Surprised it wasn't a black women the.

Imagine the shitstorm if a white male actor had won it
>>
this is sexist towards men. All the best actors at the minute are women, doing this at the oscars would just BTFO men completely.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc
>your face when liberals are more racist than their supposed "alt right"
>>
>gender-neutral

So literally a price specifically awarded to the mentally unstable?
>>
>>82516788

Yeah but it's far funnier with liberals as they are completely unaware of what goes on around them.
>>
>>82516535
>MTV award

So it's absolutely fucking nothing?
>>
>>82516883

It's very hard to agree with a tripfag, but honestly does MTV even need to exist anymore?

What they did is a dead craft long since overtaken by the internet.

What they think they're doing, showing celebrity interviews and rumors, is done better and more extensively on the internet.

What they're actually doing is completely meaningless, pandering to a generation that literally does not watch television.
>>
>tfw this shit was on like 10 different channels at once

dont think ive ever seen that before
>>
>>82516621
>surprise it wasn't a black women [sic]

for all the inter-sectional whining about how white women dominate feminist thought, blacks are still the first under the buss when they gain power. Women are generally more racist than men because they don't HAVE to interact with people outside and feel incredibly entitled if anyone dares to seek their attention. White women are even more racist and ironically white women feminists are the MOST racist people I've ever met beyond actual white supremacists - they speak for blacks, they pretend they know them and what they want, they are the first to scream uncle tom if a black person dares to even talk to a conservative or question the dogma, and they consistently pass black women up for higher positions in the movement in favor of whites.

If you're a black woman looking for political power, it would be smart to be a republican and work for it. It would be tough, but at least possible.
>>
>>82516929
>reddit agreeing with a tripfag
cancer cells merging together
>>
>>82516585
>box office cancer
>literally almost 10billion in tickets
>her first film was the highest grossing of its year and peaked as #2 all time while she was prasied as a standout
>biggest debut for a female lead film
What actress is better? Don't reply to this you're cancer
>>
Underrated actress and she triggers /tv/. Literally perfect
>>
File: IMG_4843.jpg (303KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4843.jpg
303KB, 640x435px
>>82516535
Wait Hugh Jackman lost as Logan?
>>
>>82517739

He wasn't gender-neutral enough.
>>
>>82516535
The fact that Emma is winning any kind of award for acting is laughable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.