[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come IThoughtSheWasWithYouposting never really took off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: chasingdiana.jpg (120KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
chasingdiana.jpg
120KB, 1200x800px
How come IThoughtSheWasWithYouposting never really took off? It had potential, literally the funniest line in the movie 2bh
>>
Yeah, great, the funniest line in a movie with zero funny lines including this one. Epic meme for the win.
>>
What's the status on the Batfleck movie?
>>
>>82516420
Well, it tried to be funny. I guess that counts for something.
>>
>>82516457

>What's the status on the Batfleck movie?

Ben has begun 'training'
>>
>>82516420
it was trash even for memeing
>>
>>82516501
more like Ben Alcoholic lol!
>>
>>82516457
>>82516501
He read an Iron Man comic and now wants to be a method actor.
>>
>>82516420
anti BvS posters choose some random innane shit to cry about.

i wouldn't even remember that martha line if not for those autists. and i think they parroted another lines, just as inconsequential to the movie as a whole.
>>
>>82516420
Because we had that orange slice quip around the same time and it was a thousand times cringier
>>
>>82516420
You cant force memes newfag
I saw Baneposting went form a minority of /tv/ shitposters to the legend that it is today
Best advice when making OCs is that be dedicated to your OC or it will fall like the shit OCs we tend to forget here
>>
>>82516420
It doesn't even make sense. He literally met her earlier on in the film. He also sent her an email. Why is he confused by her presence? Why would he state that he thought she was with Superman when the two of them have never met and there is no evidence of the two of them working with each other? This is genuinely one of the strangest/poorly written lines of dialogue in movie history and deserves meme status over TDKR. At least in that film, the misunderstanding came about because of an odd choice of intonation during filming. "I though she was with you" was written down months in advance and presumably was read several dozen times with nobody pointing this issue out.
>>
>>82516420
BvS already created kinoposting which is a modern classic
We dont need any more OCs for BvS
>>
File: mg.jpg (108KB, 431x408px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
108KB, 431x408px
>>82516420
So many legitimate complaints to make about this crappy movie, this isn't one of them. Line makes perfect sense. Superman says it because he thinks Batman brought her along. Batman says it because he thinks she's a kryptonian. The whole fucking film is about the kryptonian menace and the possibility of more showing up. All Batman knows about this broad is she's unnaturally old, dresses like she's from outer space, and is apparently super strong and tough. Assuming she's krytonian is logical. I hate capeshit and you faggot nerds.
>>
>>82516420
you don't really understand memes OP

baneposting is a high value meta meme about how something so banal and pointless can be used to filter out plebs like you who can't actually 'get it' due to desperation to fit in and 'get the joke'. There is no fucking joke. I'm sure I'm not the first person to try to red pill you on this, but you still don't get it.

Bane posting is only cool because uncool people like you don't understand it. To banepost is to scan the internet for newbs and reveal them.
>>
>>82516420
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
>>82517191
no it isn't
>>
>>82517194
This meme was killed because it wasn't even included in the movie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.