[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that you can relate to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: christine-poster01.jpg (523KB, 1349x2000px) Image search: [Google]
christine-poster01.jpg
523KB, 1349x2000px
Movies that you can relate to
>>
>>82516377
I saw this the other week. So fucking depressing
>>
>>82516415
But was it good?
>>
Is this the movie about the virgin newscaster lady who killed herself on live television because she thought no one would fuck her?
>>
>>82516377
is this the movie about the reporter that commited suicide?

youroyster.jpg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 923x1200px
>waahhh I can't get a date
>>
>>82516506
>>82516544
Yes, Christine Chubbock iirc. I didn't realise it was out yet. /x/ has been looking for the lost tape of her suicide for years. It was televised but all tapes have (allegedly) been destroyed.
>>
>>82516467
Yes it was fucking good but fucking depressing
>>
>>82516415
I have the habit of watching movies with gathering as little information about them beforehand as possible. So for me this wasn't "The movie about that girl who killed herself on live TV", it was just some movie about a troubled woman. So the suicide honestly caught me by surprise. Took me a while to process.
>>
>>82516506
>>82516588
>a women unironically being this stupid

it really staggers the mind.

She could literally find a public bench, spread her legs, hang up a sign that said "do whatever" and go to sleep, and I can guarantee you that she'd be pregnant several times over within the hour.
>>
This woman had such ridiculously high standards. That was the only reason she was still a virgin and single. The guys who wanted her weren't hot enough so she rejected them and acted like no one wanted her. So dumb. Women will truly never understand what it's like to be most men, especially us. No matter how hard they try to insist otherwise.
>>
>>82516506
>>82516554
>>82516629
>t. virgin neckbeards
>>
>>82516506
>because she thought no one would fuck her?
No you idiot. If you bothered to watch the movie, she was given a chance to fuck the Dexter guy but she didn't want to. She also good a chance to date another guy at her work but she decided not to.

She was looking for the "RIGHT" person to have sex with and ALSO she was diagnosed with something where she HAD to have her overies out in the next month and therefore she was left with only 1 month to find her true husband which she couldnt find.

Knowing that she could never therefore have children, I guess that is one of the main reasons why she killed herself
>>
>>82516629
I think she was rejected by one of her co-workers or something and spiralled into depression. She'd "joked" a few times about killing herself on air.
>>
>>82516629
epic bro upvoted and posted in theredpill
>>
>>82516678
>t. middle class retard who doesn't know how few fucks black people give about hygiene

Come to Harlem, see what's up
>>
>>82516554
She was hot as fuck in this movie, but she did portrayed mad depression really well. You can feel the lump in her throat and see her completely breaking down inside in later scenes
>>
File: rightinthefeel.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rightinthefeel.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw literally me
>>
>>82516544
No, it's the movie about the jealous carfu that kills everyone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.