[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good movies about California, specifically the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg (3MB, 2703x4189px) Image search: [Google]
Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg
3MB, 2703x4189px
What are some good movies about California, specifically the bay area? Planning on moving there soon

>pic related
>>
>>82509473
> Planning on moving there soon
why?
>>
Repo Man is the only movie that ever made me want to visit LA.
>>
>>82509514
I work in tech and I feel like my life could use a change. I know people I can room with so the cost isn't a huge issue
>>
File: 0.0.gif (2MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
0.0.gif
2MB, 300x229px
>he hasn't seen Orange County
>>
>>82509473
2 Days in the Valley is underrated and hilarious though it's about LA not the Barea.
>>
>Planning on moving there soon

fuckin hell m8 why does everybody want to move here, let alone the overpopulated, overpriced shitehole that is the Bay Area?
>>
>>82511105
This, t. ex-Vallejo resident. Bay area a shit.
>>
>>82511157
>judging the bay area based on vallejo
lol come on
yee
>>
Dirty Harry and Harper
>>
Sunset BLVD
Mulholland drive
I think Lost High Way
>>
>>82509473
Point Blank, the 1967 one not the 2010 one. Pure kino.
>>
Bullitt
>>
>>82511512
>>82511299
>>82511221
what are some other essential manly detective movies from the 60s and 70s
>>
>>82509473
Chinatown
>>
>>82511198
Yeah, nevermind that Oakland, Richmond, Pittsburg, etc. are shittier than Vallejo
Vallejo has 3 good things

Pinoy food
Decent view of the mountains
Exits out of Vallejo
kamusta

Anyways, the Bay has alot of natural beauty you can drive to, but half the people are hella trashy ghetto.
>>
>>82511676
>Exits out of Vallejo
lol.

>alot of natural beauty you can drive to, but half the people are hella trashy ghetto
This is absolutely true.
>>
Fincher's The Game takes place in SF
>>
>>82511867
So does Zodiac

vallejoposter here again btw
>>
>>82511947
>tfw Vallejo homies here on /tv/

I shoulda stayed but the economy there is trash. Get out while you can.
>>
>>82512938
>companies constantly want to set up business on mare island
>everyone protests them away
I don't get it
>>
>>82513160
No idea. Could be (probably) the ghetto trash black community fearing gentrification and replacement, or maybe environmentalists. I bet the cost to clean up the industrial waste is pretty steep, its a shame since the area around the ferry all the way to the Napa River is pretty scenic.
I honestly think the politicians (the mayor has been there forever) are afraid that Vallejo will become an upper class area and vote them out, makes sense since the Ferry has direct access to the city.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.