[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/tv/ suddenly loves GotG what the FUCK happened??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

>/tv/ suddenly loves GotG

what the FUCK happened??
>>
/tv/ does not have a cohesive opinion on anything
>>
>>82506548
Capeshitters always come out of the woodwork when one of these shitfests debuts.
Of course only idiotic fanboys who cream over it regardless of quality are the first ones to watch it and make threads about it.
>>
>>82506548
We always loved it, cuck
>>
>>82506722
>Guardians
>capeshit

Fuck off
>>
DChads need to fight back the marvelcuck hordes
>>
>>82506548
It was good nigger.
>>
>>82506548
GoTG2 was absolutely great besides all the embarrassing jokes
>>
File: IMG_2418.jpg (370KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2418.jpg
370KB, 1180x1180px
Red Letter Media happened.
>>
>>82506548
What happened is that Nebula is my waifu and she's mine fuck off
>>
the first was meh to me. the second was good.

if they can just keep this general trend of character based capeshit, things might be okay.
>>
>>82506983
I don't even watch RLM anymore. Not since the sad Force Awakens shit they pulled.
>>
>>82506548
tourists love capeshit

fucking plebs
>>
>>82506548
It was pretty good
>>
>>82506548
capeshills in full force both paid and free are just unleashed.
>>
>>82506548
This place is literally /r/eddit at this point, dunno why are you surprised
>>
>>82506548
with CapeShit and StarWarsShit you gotta wait a few months to get the true /tv/ opinion because you'll get people who love it (WOW just saw this...it was great) and those that automatically hate it (MARVEL BTFO and HAHAHAposting)

after a while you will see what people truly think of it. It took awhile to realize that Civil War was absolutely awful with zero redeeming value but that took a few months after its release
>>
>>82506911
?
>>
>>82506548
The critics didn't give Guardians a 90% because they're getting sick of Marvel Movies, so there's no need to be contrarian. yet
>>
>>82507080
what happened?
>>
>>82506548
marvelel paid shilling like usual
>>
>>82508368
They like it, but then didn't like Rogue One so people think that they can't have two different opinions about two movies in the same universe.

They just said that TFA was passable as a star wars and is what they needed to achieve to revive it.
>>
>>82509763
I didn't watch the Rogue One stuff. I'm just saying that they went out of their way to avoid critiquing Force Awakens
>>
no one says this enough

but the green girl is ugly as fuck, and not just because of the makeup

the actress herself is annoying to look at
>>
>>82509763
>passable
>>
>>82509907
I think it's hard because it's one of those cases where they didn't really say anything wrong because they didn't really say anything at all.

Saying it's passable and then just referencing how it was done before.
>>
>>82506548
Who gives a shit? You probably haven't even seen the damn movie
>>
>>82509954
>annoying to look at

You have autism
>>
>>82506548
>what the FUCK happened??
It was genuinely entertaining.

plus calling it reddit is no longer contrarian enough
>>
>>82508368
They liked it.
>>
>>82506548
>what the FUCK happened??
redlettermedia
>>
>>82506548
Mantis happened. Mantis is cute! CUTE! I want her to touch me and feel my love for her!
>>
>>82506548
It finally released in America, it goes to show where all the capeshitters come from even though they like to say it's spics and niggers the ones behind it all.
>>
>>82506548
the sequel is so try hard with its lame humor that people started viewing the first movie in a better light. Split Jar Jar into two characters and you'll get Baby Groot and Nu Drax
>>
>>82506548
This shit caught me off guard. I very rarely laugh out loud at all, but this moment was so perfect I fucking laughed and clapped, some other guy started clapping with me. I would pay full price and watch this flick just for this scene.
>>
File: IMG_0696.png (214KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.png
214KB, 750x1334px
>>82511941
Begone, shill
>>
>>82506722
>Of course only idiotic fanboys who cream over it regardless of quality are the first ones to watch it and make threads about it.
the movie has been out since fucking april
>>
Are you new? When people always do the stupid rankings of the marvel movies gotg is consistently at the top with iron man 1 and winter soldier. This isn't new.
>>
>>82506548
fuck off with the RLM meme already, people liked it before. then it came out in the US and the burgers shitposted, but the majority still liked it
>>
Very simple really. They pretty much understood that all capeshit plots are recycled crap. So instead of a very compelling plot, they focused on the characters which worked out to the movies benefit.
>>
>>82512133
>Movie that just now released in Ameriland
>Shill
>>
File: 1440077789069.jpg (98KB, 881x737px) Image search: [Google]
1440077789069.jpg
98KB, 881x737px
I really liked this movie. I hope everyone that sees it has a similar experience. If all comicbook movies were this good, I would be going to the movies way more frequently.
>>
>>82511941
I heard you clapping in the theater today, it was annoying as fuck. The scene wasn't that funny.
>>
>>82506983

imagine being this upset about what somebody else thinks about a movie that nobody will remember in a month
>>
probably an even shittier sequel so now everyone praises the first. I've only seen gotg, was not good imo
>>
>>82513966
>shitty sequel
>it is getting resounding praise
>even on /tv/
Yeah, its shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.