[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ recognize the validity of the MTV movie awards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 36352526.png (1MB, 1440x1434px) Image search: [Google]
36352526.png
1MB, 1440x1434px
Does /tv/ recognize the validity of the MTV movie awards?
>>
thats a really cute cunny.
>>
No. Not really. I doubt /tv/ recognizes the validity of anything.
>>
Did they win best duo?
>>
>mtv
>in current year

>movie awards
>they're giving awards to tv shows
>>
File: IMG_2891.png (1MB, 1440x1429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.png
1MB, 1440x1429px
>>82505061
Yeah
>>
I don't see why a music channel is giving out awards for movies and television.
>>
>>82505468
Pretty sure MTV hasn't been a music channel since 2000
>>
No, it is not valid.
>>
>90's award show still existing
>>
File: 64635352.png (2MB, 1440x1277px) Image search: [Google]
64635352.png
2MB, 1440x1277px
>>82504964
She was kind of bitchy
>>
It really depends on how they choose the winners. It's not a distinguished process like the oscars.
>>
The demographic that MTV is trying to atract
is what decides who gets nominated for the
awards. It is a 14-25 "kids choice awards".
>>
>>82505180
You just KNOW!
>>
>>82505594
When I noticed TRL was cutting off music videos earlier and earlier just to talk bullshit was when I stopped MTV altogether.
>>
>>82504904
/tv/ doesn't even think Oscars count
>>
>>82504904
Not really, but I like some of the gimmicky skits they used to have. The Will Farrel matrix one comes to mind. I see these kinda awards as pure popularity contests vs the politics heavy 'legit' awards. It's interesting when the winners don't line up, but ultimately they aren't that important.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGgBjAR3lys
>>
File: 7588447.png (2MB, 1368x1227px) Image search: [Google]
7588447.png
2MB, 1368x1227px
>>82507537
What are you implying
>>
>>82505893
The Oscars is a crapshoot. Look at the comments on the voters and why they chose the movies they picked.

Oscar voters literally watch less movies than /tv/ posters and have even worse taste.

No doubt they're still the most prestigious but it just shows you that all awards shows are a wankfest
>>
The academy for the oscars have admitted that they don't even watch all the movies or admitted they don't know how judge sound and editing so the MTV awards are in a way more honest
>>
>>82507960
They're both shitty and neither have an ounce of honesty.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.