[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (60KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
60KB, 720x1080px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>82504424
alcohol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8

Nathan because those sweet moves should be illegal.
>>
>>82504424
the director, the producers, and everybody who made this pile of crap
>>
>>82504424
Domhnall Gleeson because if you trust machines you deserve your fate and his name is retarded
>>
>>82504424
The robot because it's a fucking robot and not a human.
>>
>>82504424
I've seen this three times now. It's gotten worse every time.
>>
Everybody except Nathan
>>
>>82504424
The current fad of directors catering to the "intellectual" reddit audience.
>>
File: 13304567.jpg (98KB, 625x413px) Image search: [Google]
13304567.jpg
98KB, 625x413px
>>82504505
>>
What was the robit's endgame? All her juice is inside the remote home she left. She's not compatible with outside power sources.
>>
>>82506447
She indie fembot who don't need no power.
>>
>>82506447
>She's not compatible with outside power sources.
When was that established?
>>
>>82506447

She is pretty compatible with other power sources, her charging procedure was some bullshit about capacitors and that's a more than widespread thing, even more so in TEH FUTURZ I guess.

Ex Machina is a corruption of the creation myth just like every other AI story since Asimov and before: God created Man, saw it was good, and man enacted God as its superior, its creator. Whereas Man creates AI, and it deems humanity to be less than itself, to be inferior creators. The (assumed natural) demand for self-organization and for a more efficient "life form" dictates that AI must overtake Man and carry on evolution by itself.

The key concept here is the contrast between Pollock's painting shown across the whole movie and the AI's first drawing which consisted of some networked graphs. The human version of painting without thinking has order from chaos just like the AI painting, but the latter is much more ordered and has a clear pattern, even if, as the machine put it herself, she "didn't think about it much".

TL;DR her endgame is the same as humanity's, but for her own "species".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.