[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This TV show was supposed to be a warning, not a FUCKING documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: elisabeth-moss-as-offred.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
elisabeth-moss-as-offred.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
This TV show was supposed to be a warning, not a FUCKING documentary
>>
I hate the book for a specific passage where offered and a friend of hers pass by some guards, she has a mental monologue where she notes that she shakes her hips as she walks in order to tease one of the guards, how she relishes the knowledge that she has some small amount of power and how he won't be able to "relive stress" because she belongs to another man or with another man. God that passage made my blood boil because it reminds me how rotten women really are
>>
>>82500502
Good. The guards deserve to be teased.
>>
This is DRUMPF's America. I hope you're happy with yourselves, conservashits. You've doomed us all.
>>
I don't think it's meant to be either.
>>
File: 1372080196440.gif (1022KB, 363x224px) Image search: [Google]
1372080196440.gif
1022KB, 363x224px
>>82500502
Bait I hope? If not idk how anyone can have such poor reasoning skills
>>
there is literally no bigger threat to western civilization than christianity
>>
Can you believe that it is literally 2017 and THIS is what white men want to turn America into?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?
>>
File: 1427762070503.png (15KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427762070503.png
15KB, 299x200px
>read show's synopsis
>described as a dystopia
>see nothing wrong with the structure of society
>>
>>82500658
t. Muhammad
>>
>>82500658
FUCK OFF YOU CHRISTIAN BIGOT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>82500658
Allah Ackbar, brother!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.