[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So? Total asshole right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So? Total asshole right?
>>
Seemingly, that's the message of the movie. I thought it was a little strange, the dark note it ended on.

Whenever anyone comes along who pushes the old out of the way to make way for the new, there is a certain amount of asshole-ishness necessary, certainly.

I thought it was interesting. I like true-to-life bios like this. Keaton was convincing. The sets were good. I'm not sure WHY it was made though.
>>
File: new-wendys-logo.jpg (102KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
new-wendys-logo.jpg
102KB, 750x634px
>>82499667
Yep.
>>
File: smg.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smg.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>82499667
>Goy business are bad

The Movie
>>
>>82499667
prudent businessman
>>
Literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>82499995
they're trying to finish the hit-job they started with Supersize Me.
>>
>>82499667
>his wife hates him so much, she donates her late husband's entire fortune to left-wing causes which he despised while alive
>>
>>82499667
Nope. Visionary, ambitious, and the only person who could have made the company into a corporate global giant.

If the brothers had remained in charge their brand would have eventually faded into obscurity.
>>
>>82499795
the problem is ray croc didn't do anything, yet felt entitled to all the credit and money.
>>
>>82499995
but jews are at key points to give the sage advice that solves all problems every time ray croc hits a wall.
>>
>>82500210
>the problem is ray croc didn't do anything

He did everything. He's the man that created the McDonald's we know today. The McDonald brothers just had a hamburger stand in a rural part of California. Ray created an empire out of that. He deserved all the credit and more.
>>
>>82500210
why do you believe the historical accuracy of anything in a Hollywood film?

It's really the other way. If they're making a movie about something that happened irl.....they're probably trying to sell you their version of what happened.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.