[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which films require more brain usage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484238426227.jpg (232KB, 2374x985px) Image search: [Google]
1484238426227.jpg
232KB, 2374x985px
Which films require more brain usage?
>>
Why is the Rock so popular? Hes literally never been in a good movie.
>>
>>82496286

Unironically DC, but that doesn't make them good.
>>
>>82496317
>what is Pain&Gain
>>
>>82496286
Art nouveau films
>>
>>82496317
Big dude with likeable personality who is easy to work with on set, looks good to middle aged mothers, and will star in anything placed in front of him. To give him credit,he seems to genuinely try in every role as well.
>>
>>82496286
DC, as Marvel movies spell everything out for you and leaves little to the imagination.
>>
DC. Brain power is needed for the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it was good
>>
Sorry I don't talk to crossposting /co/ libcucks
>>
the real question is which requires more mental gymnastics to pretend they're good?

DC by a mile, wonder woman and justice league will need fantastic word of mouth before I buy a ticket, BvS and SS felt like a waste of my money.

Marvel movies aren't perfect but as far as blockbusters go, most, not all, are decent enough for what they are.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (76KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
76KB, 630x420px
>tfw to smart for Marvel
>>
The Watchmen was DC, so DC by far.
>>
File: 1337195871765.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1337195871765.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
>>82496286

>asks about brain usage
>mentions cape shit
>>
>>82498135
>to

360 and walk away
>>
>>82496286

X-men
>>
>>82498135
If Superman used a shield he wouldn't be dead
>>
>>82496286
Obviously DC.

Marvel movies are Larry the Cable Guy-tier comedy and humor, aimed at simple-minded middle America and their welfare states.

DC is for the coastal states, that actually pull their weight in this country and are intellectually leading this country.

Simply put, Marvel is for Trump-voting retards, and DC is for actually intelligent people.
>>
File: pain-and-gain-movie-picture-6.jpg (52KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
pain-and-gain-movie-picture-6.jpg
52KB, 630x945px
>>82496344
The best comedy of the 2010s. Comedy Kino.
>>
File: yaga.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
yaga.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>82498162
>"The Watchmen"
>Watchmen being an intelligent movie

Just neck yourself
>>
DC movies are made by dumb people that are convinced they're smart. So they pump out laughably poor pseudo-intellectual garbage that appeals to dumb people that are deluded enough to think they are smart because they enjoy high school level psychology and intro to film techniques.

Marvel movies are made by corporate suits that are just smart enough to know that dumb movies clean up at the box office as long as they are reasonable "fun." So they pump out focus-tested bland movies that appeal to a wide audience, even though all they are offering is cheap brainless fun.

So...what's worse? Deluding yourself or turning off your brain?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.