[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before China financed movies start featuring heroic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: CsQf2OLVMAATn7g.jpg (236KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CsQf2OLVMAATn7g.jpg
236KB, 1200x1080px
How long before China financed movies start featuring heroic Asian males with western women?
>>
>>82491347
Never, asian "men" are inherently feminine and look weak next to real men. Even the chinks are aware of this, that's why all american action movies do great there
>>
>>82491483

So why did the last Fast and Furious movie with a main cast of nonwhites make so much money?
>>
>>82491347
do the chinese respond well to pandering like that?
>>
>>82491347
After all the old jewish men currently running Hollywood die but that will take 10 to 20 years. Also America will need to implode, what will take 10 to 20 years. China might use Hollywood as propaganda to show the world who is the new master
>>
>>82491347
Asian men look really strange, most women don't find them sexy. I'm not too worried.

Asian women are just as ugly as Asian men but for some reason men really like gook women
>>
>>82491568
Chinamen love their cars. And they pirated the franchise so much, they feel attached to it.
>>
>>82491950
I don't. Asian women do nothing for me.

t. Whitey
>>
>>82491568
Spics and niggers are more masculine than these asian bitches
>>
>>82491950
Gook women are ugly
Its all about the nips and chinks bro
>>
>>82491680
Yeah and then there'll be a new generation of like-minded execs to take their place.

It's sickening how Hollywood desperately wants that China cash to bail shitty films out of the red. This is why I can't tolerate those assholes because they have no sense of loyalty to their nation; it's all about the bottom line and sooner or later, shit will hit the fan.
>>
>>82491347
Is that the 13 reasons why asian guy?
>>
>>82491347
Chinese men want black girls
>>
what's the reddit forum with chinks crying about being cucked by the GREAT WHITE DICK
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa

What happned? Keep in mind this guy found success in a time when everyone was super racist against non-whites.
>>
>>82492979

you mean the stromfront false flag?
>>
>>82492979
Hapa
>>82493010
You wish baby dick
>>
>>82492987

That was before the CIA cold war propaganda machine went after Asians during the cold war
>>
http://nypost.com/2017/05/04/model-learns-the-hard-way-the-internet-is-forever/
>>
>>82493086

Any Asian girl (or any girl in general) who says she is a different race is crazy as fuck and needs to be kept away from
>>
>>82492878
no its the KC Undercover asian guy
>>
>>82493086
>Teenage girl makes comments online without thinking
>Prefers white guys
I don't see what she did wrong here. Everybody did stupid shit in their teens and what's wrong with a Filipina wanting white men? Some of the best fucks I've ever had in college were from Filipinas and other Asian chicks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.