[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg (58KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg
58KB, 600x330px
>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please
>>
Listen, /r9k/. This movie is about addiction. It's possible to have everything and still feel empty.
>>
>>82491206
smash your own face off you spergy dweeb faggot
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65KB, 574x600px
>>82491254
>have everything
>feel empty

Common Core thinking, gentlemen. It's the way of the future.
>>
>>82491206
>dysfunctional family
>addiction to getting dick sucked no matter the cost
>no meaningful relationships
>falling for bait

also i think the movie was nice and i like fastbender
>>
>>82491206
>Being rejected by women is the only relevant problem because it is MY PROBLEM
Amazing empathy you got there m8.

I mean seriously, you obviously bothered to watch a fucking movie about it and you still don't get it, something's not working in your brain man.
>>
>>82491391
>has the ability to make Aryan children with just about any good-looking, moderately-intelligent white woman who no self esteem issues
>d'awwwww I'm so empty because reasons and doom and gloom

Hahahaha move out to the country nigga like find someone in Iowa or Wyoming or something hahahaha
>>
>>82491206

Why are dicklets so bitter?
>>
>tfw you can get meaningless sex all you want but when you try to start a relationship with a girl who actually makes you feel something it goes bad before it even begins

It's awful and I don't wish it upon anyone.

But you're all bitter virgins so who gives a shit.
>>
>>82491676
Ask your father.
>>
>>82491676
>dicklet

0/10
>>
>>82491748
Oh, please. By all means. Feel free to explain to us how your life is so devoid of meaning and happiness. We're all eyes!
>>
>>82491391
It's actual autism
>>
File: wahlberg.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wahlberg.gif
2MB, 500x281px
ITT: OP is literally autistic and fell through the system because nobody taught him how to be a man
>>
>>82491904
I didn't say that.

What I said was that sex for the sake of sex is good but sometimes you want more and that can be quite difficult to acquire.
>>
>>82491206
I just want you to know you're my favorite poster
>>
>>82492031
>can get pussy with no issue
>is too stupid to take it further and talk to the bitch and see what she wants

You're a special kind of moron, aren't you?
>>
>have sympathy for this dopey white guy genre

why does haolewood keep pushing this shit propaganda
>>
>>82492305
They want white men to somehow feel "weak and in need of help" (which the pharmaceutical industry can happily provide with antidepressants which reduce the white man's libido and willingness to procreate). Couple this with their incessant pushing of "black man/white woman" propaganda to push mixed-race children with lesser intelligence than their Aryan ancestors, and you have a race of oogaboogas completely unable to fight the Jew.

Hence, the Jew wins.
>>
File: BLUMF.jpg (355KB, 2817x2465px) Image search: [Google]
BLUMF.jpg
355KB, 2817x2465px
>>82492305

go to bed stephen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.